2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
all the dealers in this immediate area are ~30 day wait just to get any sort of appointment... its ridiculous
Damn, that is ridiculous.
Sponsored

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
These cars are super sensitive to plugs, I put in new ones and thought the rough Idle was just from resetting the ECU. I thought blew the engine the first time I went WOT because the misfire was so bad. Pulled the plugs and measured the gaps and they were all just slightly too big gapped them to spec (.028) and it ran better than ever. Those plugs are still in the car 20 k later.

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Tasteā„¢
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
wow....:eyebulge:

i have to drop mine off on monday to get a new horn and do the seat fans, and I dont have my waylens 360 yet. hate the idea of leaving my car @ dealership
There seems to be a bad trend among AutoNation dealers... I used to have great service from Ford of Orange until I was literally days away from a Lemon case before they made an excuse to void a warranty claim. The service manager at that point became a complete :censored:

Sponsored

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
bad trend among Ford dealers in general.
Dont feel i can trust any of them. Back in 03 (i sound old) I had a new Ford Ranger, and the service department was excellent. Man wtf happened.

SO whats the consensus on a good dealer in Orange County?

Costa Mesa Ford = Didnt' have a nice experience with them
Tustin Ford = Well that review covered that. Nice sharpie marks man thats rough
HB Ford = Anyone seen the reviews on yelp? It looks horrible. lol

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Tasteā„¢
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
I would say unless you're getting close to a lemon situation, Ford of Orange is your best bet. The service writers are usually good to deal with, the service manager is not. My experience:

AutoNation Ford Tustin: Prior mentioned.

Villa Ford (Orange): Had body work done, car came back with glovebox ransacked, spilled onto passenger seat & floor (it was delivered to me at the portico this way!) and a GPS unit stolen.

Ken Grody Ford (Buena Park): Had a driver's seat fix here after an accident. Dealer installed the release lever on the seatback backwards, and in the process of removing/installing the seat gouged the door sill and cracked the illuminated sill plate. Service department problems back to the 90's when they were Ted Jones Ford and screwed up a transmission repair on my parents' 1993 Taurus.
Sponsored