Sponsored

Anderson Composites Carbon Fiber Product Offering

Grim12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP
Do you have any additional photos and angles and where they haven't been cropped so you can see it on the car? Hard to see how well it matches up to the original in terms of the angles and fitment to the car in these photos.

Yes please! More pics [MENTION=13577]Badcompany[/MENTION] !
Sponsored

Badcompany

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hennessey HPE750 Mustang
I need a sunny day to get it out to take pics
image.jpeg

Sponsored

Evilwill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
[MENTION=13577]Badcompany[/MENTION] would you say there is a little more room under the hood compared to stock or about the same?

Badcompany

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=13577]Badcompany[/MENTION] would you say there is a little more room under the hood compared to stock or about the same?
There's more, but I didn't hang the insulation stuff. The stock hood liner actually touches the blower. I love the hood, but I need my body guy to adjust it a bit. After that, I think it'll be perfect. I'm REALLY happy with the purchase. I ordered it, and thought...holy balls, my wife is gonna kill me...but she thinks it's beautiful. All good... I'll be ordering the trunk and whatever else Anderson has soon. Waiting patiently for pics of the fenders..

Evilwill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
I wonder if you put in the insulation stuff if this hood would also touch the blower?

Badcompany

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
I wonder if you put in the insulation stuff if this hood would also touch the blower?
I'll measure the clearance when I get home and post it. Visually, there's more room, but I can verify

Sponsored

Evilwill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
The heat extractor hood looks amazing!!
Does the hood come with rain/water shields for the vents? I had a similar hood from VIS on my camaro and they had a removable panel you'd install under each side to cut down the water getting in through the vents.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I love the hood, but I need my body guy to adjust it a bit.
Would you mind elaborating on this, [MENTION=13577]Badcompany[/MENTION]? I was planning on getting the hood and having it shipped to my apartment to put it on. But from your post it sounds like that's not a good idea. A little confused here. Were you even able to put the thing on or did you need to get it "adjusted" first?

Badcompany

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Would you mind elaborating on this, [MENTION=13577]Badcompany[/MENTION]? I was planning on getting the hood and having it shipped to my apartment to put it on. But from your post it sounds like that's not a good idea. A little confused here. Were you even able to put the thing on or did you need to get it "adjusted" first?
You can put it on yourself. I just want my body shop guy to make it "perfect". The hood is amazing and it fits well too. I just don't have the time or patience to do too much tweeking..lol
Sponsored