Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Yes, to keep all us haters away:dnftt:

:thumbsup:
Seriously? Why am I a troll? If someone with a mustang posted this I doubt u would say anything, please keep comments like that to yourself. Go read other posts in other threads, I'm not the first one to come up with this just the first to start a thread. I would like to point out I have been on this forum as long as you have and am more active. Just sayin
Sponsored

ford20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE On Order / 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca
Considering the updates to the engine, exterior, MT-82, and the 10 speed it would probably be best to create another subforum since I'm sure the mods and issues will be different from years to years.

Fripp64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP Mustang GT
Cardude99
Seriously? Why am I a troll? If someone with a mustang posted this I doubt u would say anything, please keep comments like that to yourself. Go read other posts in other threads, I'm not the first one to come up with this just the first to start a thread. I would like to point out I have been on this forum as long as you have and am more active. Just sayin
My post was not directed at you...my apologies. It was directed at ME...I had a couple of posts deleted because I posted some pictures of a catfish along with the front of the new '18...I was trolling the '18 posts. I have stopped and will let the sales figures speak for themselves :-) Again- Sorry. J

OP
OP

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
No worries it's cool, I just get ripped on for the hellcat in a mustang forum so I got too defensive my bad. looks like the mods don't like my thread hence it was moved and will no longer be seen by anyone. I don't understand why though???

Fripp64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP Mustang GT
Cardude99---:cheers:

I blame the trolls for shutting it down;)

Sponsored

Super Moderator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
This is where the thread belongs. The "General S550" section is for general discussions regarding the car, not site issues/suggestions.

OP
OP

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
see i knew the thread would die, what a shame
Sponsored