Steeda custom tune

lsiunsuex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible Premium
Installed the LifeWire TS+ 2 weeks ago. Used the built in tunes for a bit.

Requested the custom tune and installed it Monday but between crappy weather and not really having anywhere to go, didn't drive the car until today.

I'm not sure the car is faster with the custom tune over the built in tunes (it's not slower either) but it's for sure feels smoother. Transition between (paddle) shifts feels a bit smoother, boost starts around the same RPM, etc...

It did take about 6 business days to get the custom tune (but this was also coming off of 4th of July sales) but I am very happy with it and my experience with Steeda. I have never used a tuner before so I can't compare my experience with anything else, but so far, so good.

(Just trying to throw Steeda a little love)
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the LifeWire TS+ 2 weeks ago. Used the built in tunes for a bit.

Requested the custom tune and installed it Monday but between crappy weather and not really having anywhere to go, didn't drive the car until today.

I'm not sure the car is faster with the custom tune over the built in tunes (it's not slower either) but it's for sure feels smoother. Transition between (paddle) shifts feels a bit smoother, boost starts around the same RPM, etc...

It did take about 6 business days to get the custom tune (but this was also coming off of 4th of July sales) but I am very happy with it and my experience with Steeda. I have never used a tuner before so I can't compare my experience with anything else, but so far, so good.

(Just trying to throw Steeda a little love)
We always accept love :hail: - appreciate the feedback & if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to let me know.

Best Regards,

TJ