Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
The product page states
"easy ride height adjustment typically ranging from stock ride height down to a full 2" lowering, depending on springs selected"

Please elaborate. I can see how a softer spring choice would ride lower. But maybe you made the softer spring longer than the stiffer spring to compensate?
I am interested in a front spring rate of 200-225#. Will the ride height be 1/2" drop or less with such a spring?

TIA.

@BmacIL
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
The product page states
"easy ride height adjustment typically ranging from stock ride height down to a full 2" lowering, depending on springs selected"

Please elaborate. I can see how a softer spring choice would ride lower. But maybe you made the softer spring longer than the stiffer spring to compensate?
I am interested in a front spring rate of 200-225#. Will the ride height be 1/2" drop or less with such a spring?

TIA.

@BmacIL
“Please elaborate. I can see how a softer spring choice would ride lower (Correct).

But maybe you made the softer spring longer than the stiffer spring to compensate? (You can choose a rate and the lengths are picked from there. Depending on the spring selected, ride height typically ranges from stock to 2”. This is due to the combination of the adjuster and the selected spring. It is not going to be exact because each rate will govern how long the spring needs to be.)

I am interested in a front spring rate of 200-225#. Will the ride height be 1/2" drop or less with such a spring? (Yes, anything is possible. We can put you in a 200 or a 225 lb/in spring that is 8” long and you can be at ½” drop.)”

Send me a private message - I can put you in contact with one of our suspension gurus & get you situated, help answer any additional questions, etc.

We look forward to working with you.

Best Regards,

TJ