5Oh_Trey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium (PP)
Vehicle Showcase
I was coming home mid day Friday and saw an SS coming up on my to the left, so naturally I dropped 2 gears from 6th to 4th, then another into 3rd @ about 60. When he got to my rear I took off (rev to about 7400), banged into 4th, got to about 7400 then i got locked out of 5th. I rolled in neutral for a second and got into 5th and kept going. I dropped out of 5th only to realize that when I pushed the clutch in to downshift, the pedal got stuck. I pumped it but it stayed stuck, only for me to have to pull it back up with my foot. At this point I was like **** **** mother ******* son of a ***** what the **** is going on. I figured out a week or so prior that if you revved just slightly you could slip into a gear w/o the clutch. Luckily I was only about 3 miles from my house, so it wasn't terrible. Needless to say, I need help figuring out what the **** is going on.
Sponsored

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
Sounds like the clutch disc blew apart on you,,,,same thing mine did.

Last edited:

mustang1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
top of 4th is probably too fast. Slow down, and get yourself a twin disc organic. Which I think is factory on the 2018. There might also be a heavy duty single disc organic available.

Sponsored