• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Procharger D1SC HO Kit Stg II intercooler

MrWhite1015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Someone buy this kit. Been looking at this thread since day one waiting on a new job opportunity which the sign on bonus is very nice and will be spent on this if
Available. It’s priced every well Shipped and even worse is local for me. Free bump.
oddly doing the same...
Sponsored

Pmata

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
I would buy this but just had to use all my savings to rebuild after losing my stuff cause of hurricane harvey. Can i get a hurricane harvey relief discount.

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
I want to pull the trigger on this so bad but trying to be responsible. Damn it lol.

Rizos_ZL1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 camaro ZL1, 15 mustang gt
HP rating

How much RWHP are these cars able to handle considering the pistons,Rods, and block itself. How much rwhp until fuel pump is needed?

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
How much RWHP are these cars able to handle considering the pistons,Rods, and block itself. How much rwhp until fuel pump is needed?
Above 650whp a BAP is needed. Under that power level, just a set of 1000cc Injectors will get the job done. I ran than set up on my Procharger P1SC kit.

800+rwhp stock motor is on borrowed time. Under that and you should be fine with just OPG and crank sprocket upgrade.

Bump for a very nice looking Procharger kit!

Sponsored

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
What kind of boost were you seeing with the 4.0 pulley. That seems like a small pulley.

OP
OP

50racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black/Black GT Premium A10 PP1 Magnaride
13.4 @ 7200rpm 15.2 @ 7500 rpm

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
When you have to ask this = clear indication you’re not ready for it.

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
When you have to ask this = clear indication you’re not ready for it.
Or maybe the person is just curious and you should mind your own business. How will anyone ever learn anything without asking questions.

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Or maybe the person is just curious and you should mind your own business. How will anyone ever learn anything without asking questions.
It’s called researching. Internet has plenty of it. I’ve learned plenty without needing to ask if you’re willing to find out. This isn’t baking cookies recipes it’s wondering about buying a supercharger for a vehicle which you should have some previous research on your own before considering such a drastic purchase and change in the vehicle.

Sponsored
OP
OP

50racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black/Black GT Premium A10 PP1 Magnaride
Ttt

OP
OP

50racer