Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah not at that price... There are better more cost effective options. Not bucking the quality, just the price.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Beith Performance Parts

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.beithperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Yeah not at that price... There are better more cost effective options. Not bucking the quality, just the price.

There are plenty of options in the market for aftermarket steering wheels.

Not everyone has the budget or see the worth of a $600 steering wheel, and that is to be expected.

The great thing about this platform is there is a lot of diversity in the aftermarket parts, so everyone is catered for.

Our clients always come back to us saying 'would definitely buy this again', and I think that speaks volumes.

Carbon Addict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I can't speak for where anyone else has these steering wheels made, as numerous companies offer similiar/identical looking wheels.

Before offering the carbon wheels I had samples from numerous production facilities and I can tell you there is a large variation in product quality.

Yes our wheels are manufactured overseas, that is a given to be able to supply them at the price we do. A full carbon wheel made in the USA or Europe would be at least twice the price. That said, I have supplied over 30 wheels to forum members in the past 12 months, all with glowing feedback. Buying from us, you know you will not be disappointed in the wheel.

I personally refinish the leather stitching and edge work to ensure the wheels that go out to customers look top drawer.

Any questions about placing an order please feel free to PM me :)
I meant the steering wheel that is posted in this thread. Do you get it from a company or contract a factory to do the work. If you use a factory overseas what country is it located in? Does the steering wheel ship in bulk orders or individually and by air or sea?

Is the stitching the only custom thing available or can you make carbon fiber bezels? I haven't seen them anywhere but on the ebay listing I linked.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Beith Performance Parts

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
I meant the steering wheel that is posted in this thread. Do you get it from a company or contract a factory to do the work. If you use a factory overseas what country is it located in? Does the steering wheel ship in bulk orders or individually and by air or sea?

Is the stitching the only custom thing available or can you make carbon fiber bezels? I haven't seen them anywhere but on the ebay listing I linked.
I do not deem any of those details relevant, and do not discuss my business specifics.

Thanks for your interest.

Carbon Addict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Any product that is ordered from me, if the customer is not happy then I will always return/refund. I stand behind the products I supply. I wouldn't be in business if I didn't ;)
After reading this statement I was going to buy a steering wheel from you if you could make the carbon bezels.

But now you're being all shady when I ask how you make your product. How is that standing behind your product, that's a red flag for me. Good luck with other people on this forum, I'm glad I found out how you operate before sending you any payment.
I do not deem any of those details relevant, and do not discuss my business specifics.

Thanks for your interest.

OP
OP
Beith Performance Parts

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
After reading this statement I was going to buy a steering wheel from you if you could make the carbon bezels.

But now you're being all shady when I ask how you make your product. How is that standing behind your product, that's a red flag for me. Good luck with other people on this forum, I'm glad I found out how you operate before sending you any payment.
No problem. Best of luck to you :cheers:

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)

No business company has to divulge all of the specifics of their operations... you never asked how the product was made, you wanted to know where it was made and contract details etc... :headbonk::crazy:

Wheel looks great! I do think it would look better without extra "grips" inside the wheel on the bottom, rather just a single curve on the inside of the wheel. For that matter, on the outside as it curves towards the bottom there are 2 points of curvature as well where I would prefer 1. I find the more lines and more aggressive looking you try to make the wheel, the more it looks like it belongs on a game console, but maybe that is just me :D

Great that there are options out there though! Will probably get one when it comes time to replace the OEM one in my R.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Beith Performance Parts

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
[MENTION=24324]J_Maher_AMG[/MENTION]

Thanks for the support. Had a lot of happy customers on this forum and hope to continue to offer new products. I will certainly be offering more styles in the future, so lots of options for every taste. Stay tuned :)

OP
OP
Beith Performance Parts

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
I'll find out Saturday, thanks for the quick shipment today!
No problem at all! Thanks for your order this afternoon...I know you will be very happy with your new wheel.

Looking forward to seeing some photos once it is installed :thumbsup:

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
I need a rich uncle to die and leave me his money. I don't make enough currently to do all the mods I want at once. I will be sure to keep this in mind for down the road once I move from exterior mods, to interior mods! Would love a beefier steering wheel and can't beat the styling!

PS quite annoying people are trolling with irrelevant questions already. Then getting annoyed when you politely side step them. They might as well be asking for the phone number to the factory so they can order factory direct....you're not buying a cheap, mass produced mattress here people hahahaha

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
No business company has to divulge all of the specifics of their operations... you never asked how the product was made, you wanted to know where it was made and contract details etc... :headbonk::crazy:

Wheel looks great! I do think it would look better without extra "grips" inside the wheel on the bottom, rather just a single curve on the inside of the wheel. For that matter, on the outside as it curves towards the bottom there are 2 points of curvature as well where I would prefer 1. I find the more lines and more aggressive looking you try to make the wheel, the more it looks like it belongs on a game console, but maybe that is just me :D

Great that there are options out there though! Will probably get one when it comes time to replace the OEM one in my R.
Hey man - can you show an example of what you are talking about with the extra grip?

Looking forward to new styles in the future as I will most certainly be adding a wheel to the car.

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
Hey man - can you show an example of what you are talking about with the extra grip?

Looking forward to new styles in the future as I will most certainly be adding a wheel to the car.
I think the extra grip [MENTION=24324]J_Maher_AMG[/MENTION] is referring to are the "bulges" at the base of the wheel. Whereas, my wheel is smooth in that area.
w1.JPG
w2.JPG
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.