Sponsored

Tennessee GT350/R owners....come on on.

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
I've know and have met a couple of people in middle Tennessee who have them, but I'd be interested to see how many other Volunteers have taken delivery of this awesome offering from Ford!

2016 GT350R
Magnetic/black/electronics
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
garagelogic

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
Rocky Top sucks!!!... Just had to get that out.

Carry on...
Uhhhh....okay. You realize I was simply referring to people who reside in TN, not the university, right?

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
Don't have one quite yet but I do plan on ordering a 2017. I bet Drum is a Gator fan :crazy:

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
I used to live in nashville, on the boring east side ( donelson) , does that count?

I'm due to drive up that way sometime this summer to visit a friend of mine. he seems to think his cts-v will beat me around a track . :-)

Sponsored

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Since the thread is here and I've already spoke to Garage, I will likely be picking my car up the last weekend of May in Murfreesboro, it is due in earlier but am having it treated with xpel and my buddy with a 350 who planned to drive me down has obligations the first weekend after it's slated ETA. So if anyone want's to meet up, Garage, two others on the board neither of whom reside in TN and myself will be down there. Which day will likely depend on the forecast, but Saturday the 28th is the tentative date. PM me or post in here if interested. (back on topic)

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Since the thread is here and I've already spoke to Garage, I will likely be picking my car up the last weekend of May in Murfreesboro, it is due in earlier but am having it treated with xpel and my buddy with a 350 who planned to drive me down has obligations the first weekend after it's slated ETA. So if anyone want's to meet up, Garage, two others on the board neither of whom reside in TN and myself will be down there. Which day will likely depend on the forecast, but Saturday the 28th is the tentative date. PM me or post in here if interested. (back on topic)
This Northern AL GT350 will be present on the 28th!