Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
I have my '13GT stock exhaust manifolds and I was wondering if I put them on my '15GT would I be able to put the MAK Cat delete pipe on my car without any further cutting or welding needed and everything else line up correctly??
Sponsored

GrabberBlue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2011 GT
I believe hellion uses the 11-14 manifolds for their turbo kits, so yes I believe that it should work just fine.

Hopefully someone more well informed will chime in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
I have my '13GT stock exhaust manifolds and I was wondering if I put them on my '15GT would I be able to put the MAK Cat delete pipe on my car without any further cutting or welding needed and everything else line up correctly??
There may be an issue with the position of the collector on the 13 manifolds and our cat deletes. We have not tried to fit them using those headers so I cannot confirm if they would work or not. Honestly, its so much easier to cut and weld than to swap manifolds on this car. Install goes from 2.0hrs to 6hrs.

Ill be the first to say that if you are going to remove the manifolds you may as well install long tubes while you are there as there is no performance benefit from a 13gt header to a 15gt header.
Sponsored