Sponsored

GT 350 review from cnet/Roadshow today

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
"The GT350 costs twice as much as the standard Mustang and still basically looks like one, which some may find off-putting."

Are you on drugs? There's looking like a Mustang and then looking like a Mustang...figure it out for yourself. I just had someone ask me today what kind of car I had. And I was next to an Ecoboost a few parking spaces down.

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
My favorite part of the car has always been the "floating caliper design"....

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
I’ll be honest I saw a black 2017 mustang GT all blacked out with Shelby wheels and I had to walk up to within 15 feet. It was @ a cruise and I said to a friend that’s a good looking 350. That just goes to show the GT looks really good blacked out. without GT emblems. It did have the holes.
44B27478-C737-4889-B2C5-5ED91801DFAA.jpeg

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I’ll be honest I saw a black 2017 mustang GT all blacked out with Shelby wheels and I had to walk up to within 15 feet. It was @ a cruise and I said to a friend that’s a good looking 350. That just goes to show that some people are blind. It did have the holes.
fixed.

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
"basically a race car that you can drive on the street."

I could go my entire life without hearing a journalist say that about a car again.... I give that guy a 10/10 for getting someone to pay him for writing a review article, 4+ years after all of this was known already. Kudos!

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Yeah that review was lame as hell.
It's not even that it's a bad review, overall - it's just reciting the specs - the same specs and information that we've known for years...and then throws in a couple opinions that happen to be the opposite of what most people think...

OP
OP
ricardocabesa

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
It's not even that it's a bad review, overall - it's just reciting the specs - the same specs and information that we've known for years...and then throws in a couple opinions that happen to be the opposite of what most people think...
I agree,not a bad review but nothing new to see but your last phrase made me laugh. "...and then throws in a couple opinions that happen to be the opposite of what most people think..." Do you understand what an opinion is? An opinion is what the WRITER thinks,not what others think.
But back on topic...........

OP
OP
ricardocabesa

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
"The GT350 costs twice as much as the standard Mustang and still basically looks like one, which some may find off-putting."

Are you on drugs? There's looking like a Mustang and then looking like a Mustang...figure it out for yourself. I just had someone ask me today what kind of car I had. And I was next to an Ecoboost a few parking spaces down.
Easy to figure out. From a distance,you could not tell the difference either. And anyone who asks what kind of car you had obviously had never seem a '15-'17 S550. Everyone knows it's a Mustang,except that clueless person who asked you. You could have said Lamborghini Espada and they would have said,"oh".Sure you and I can tell the difference.

Last edited:

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I agree,not a bad review but nothing new to see but your last phrase made me laugh. "...and then throws in a couple opinions that happen to be the opposite of what most people think..." Do you understand what an opinion is? An opinion is what the WRITER thinks,not what others think.
But back on topic...........
Glad I could make you laugh but you missed the point. He must have realized that it was the same ole review so he added a few things that obviously most people don’t agree with...purposely contrary...get it now?

OP
OP
ricardocabesa

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
Glad I could make you laugh but you missed the point. He must have realized that it was the same ole review so he added a few things that obviously most people don’t agree with...purposely contrary...get it now?
I hear what you're saying but I doubt he did what you say regarding adding a few items to make a stale review current. But to each his own.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
MEH.