• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

PP Wheels (2017 - only few weeks use!)

Mustang_Owner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Roush
I purchased a brand new 2017 GT less than a month ago. I already changed out the wheels to new ones. I barely put any miles on my original performance pack Pirelli wheels/tires that I am offering for sale. I live in Davie, FL, so local pickup is the way to go. The color of them is "J7" or metallic. Here are a few pictures of them. Make me an offer.

I transferred the center caps with a running pony to my new wheels. If you want center caps, you can have the ones that came with my new wheels. They say "SVT" on them and are brand new. You can also buy caps for sale between $25 to $35 if you want the original mustang pony. Here is a link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/15-16-Ford-...ash=item5b36fd67d7:g:d5cAAOSw5UZY~m5C&vxp=mtr
DSC08616sm.jpg
DSC08704sm.jpg
DSC08699sm.jpg
DSC08700sm.jpg
DSC08701sm.jpg
DSC08702sm.jpg
wheel_with_paper.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Price? And you also need a pic that includes a piece of paper with your username and the date.

If these are cheap enough I might just grab em today lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mustang_Owner

Mustang_Owner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Roush
These are the original Ford high quality wheels and not some knock-offs. This non-black metallic color is also not something you can buy (at least I could not find them) since only Ford offers it as part of their new car options. I don't really want to split the wheels and tires because if somebody wants to upgrade their non performance pack wheels, they would need tires also. Just PM me any offers and I'll take the highest reasonable offer.

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
These are the original Ford high quality wheels and not some knock-offs. This non-black metallic color is also not something you can buy (at least I could not find them) since only Ford offers it as part of their new car options. I don't really want to split the wheels and tires because if somebody wants to upgrade their non performance pack wheels, they would need tires also. Just PM me any offers and I'll take the highest reasonable offer.
I understand. The reason I asked about the tires only is, as you can see under my name on the left,I already have the PP wheels. Mine is also Magnetic.

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
Lol they aren’t rare.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I've never seen a body color matched set before so I think they are probably a dealer option, not factory.

Sponsored

djcwardog

V8 Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Base with PP
I've never seen a body color matched set before so I think they are probably a dealer option, not factory.
I know these are sold but a set w a/s tires would be perfect on my car. I didnt know that Ford offered body color matched wheels either... nice!

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I'm 80% sure [MENTION=31843]ricardocabesa[/MENTION] was talking out of his ass when he said his was identical because I've never seen anyone else with body color matched wheels FROM THE FACTORY. That just seems like too much variety to have to account for at the factory and is more likely something a dealership adds on to make their offerings more unique and get visitors in. Now there are the sparkle silver PP wheels which are a factory option though.
Sponsored