2018 Mustang refresh?

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
That gets my vote.........and [MENTION=6651]Bullitt[/MENTION] would be priority booking a flight to SF :D
Wow that's an interesting thing for TopNotch to say...I didn't even know there was a show in SF on Nov 19th. I'm not even joking, if they debut a Bullitt in SF I will:
1st go to my local dealer and place a deposit.
2nd be on the next flight to SF.
3rd swoon like a school girl lol.

I'm loving this speculation. :D
Sponsored

magnetic16gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT
Wishful thinking but...I think it would be cool if they showed...
2018 Line up at LA on November 16
2018 Bullitt at San Francisco on November 19
2018 MACh 1 at NY on April 14[/QUOTE

That sounds good but in reality we now that were not going to get that many special editions next MY!!!!
Nothing for the Detroit show? We take our cars pretty serious here, figured Ford would save something for their hometown.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Nothing for the Detroit show? We take our cars pretty serious here, figured Ford would save something for their hometown.
Detroit was a snooze this past year, new Fusions and FordPass. Based off history, I'd expect the Mustang in LA. Detroit could have new F-150, Fiesta, and maybe they'll surprise us with a GT500, Bronco or Ranger concept, who knows, but I don't have high hopes for Detroit.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
[MENTION=6651]Bullitt[/MENTION] I seriously wonder what would even be in a bullit package. Hunter green paint and torque thrust wheels with the PP as standard?
Historically they've had a few more horsepower from an intake, a unique exhaust and suspension setup, dark highland green paint, torque thrust style wheels, Shelby seats and unique gauge font. For the 2008 they also had a front badge delete and rear faux gas cap.

JoeySD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
16' BMW M2, 6MT, Long Beach Blue Metalic
I heard the Ford quality control team had a big meeting recently after several employees were reading the posts on here. They are going to try to do their jobs a little better for the 2018 model year and pay more attention to detail in addressing the extreme panel gaps and fit & finish. There have been so many complaints on here regarding this and I think they finally have heard everyone's message. I mean after all isn't that what quality control is supposed to do ????

wishful thinking hahahahaha

Last edited:
OP
OP
amk91

amk91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GTP PP and 2014 SVT Raptor SE
Interesting how I picked up on the '18, well before the 2015 went on sale in late 2014 and some folks were already whining about early discussion. Even before I read that tidbit back in 2014, I had accurately disclosed the S550 product cadence (MY18 refresh vs MY2020, plus EOP 2021-22) at 7-8 years.

Seems too many developments at Ford since Mulally left, have lost consistency in regards to timing and just get delayed so easily nowadays, like the S650.
Sponsored