Advice - which to get?

OP
OP

NewPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Yes. It's always good to have a salesman with you. Although the Chevy salesman will probably try to grab your crotch while you're driving because people who like Camaros are pretty :gossip::crazy::eek:
A long time ago things were different man. My old daddy took me down to the river, kicked my ass, told me about the power and the glory. I was saved. He changed when I was little. Turned mean and started tearin' at me. So I ran away when I was thirteen. He tried to cut me once. Big old razor blade. Held it up against my throat. I said "Daddy please"... Just kept moving' back and forth... like he was sawin' down a little tree... I got news for 'hem... There's gonna be hell to pay. 'Cause I ain't daddy's little boy no more.

What the....

This guy is a troll.
Brother, life's a bitch... and she's back in heat.

OK, that was a lot lower effort of a troll response on your part. Your opener is actually something that although sounds uneducated is indistinguishable from a lot of real posts.
I deliver a hard day's work for my money. I just want the chance. It'll come. I believe in America. I follow the rules. Everybody's got their own hard times these days.
Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
A long time ago things were different man. My old daddy took me down to the river, kicked my ass, told me about the power and the glory. I was saved. He changed when I was little. Turned mean and started tearin' at me. So I ran away when I was thirteen. He tried to cut me once. Big old razor blade. Held it up against my throat. I said "Daddy please"... Just kept moving' back and forth... like he was sawin' down a little tree... I got news for 'hem... There's gonna be hell to pay. 'Cause I ain't daddy's little boy no more.

Brother, life's a bitch... and she's back in heat.
Ok, a six pack to anyone that can identify what country music lyrics the above rant is from...........

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
A long time ago things were different man. My old daddy took me down to the river, kicked my ass, told me about the power and the glory. I was saved. He changed when I was little. Turned mean and started tearin' at me.
:eek::eek::eek:

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, I got it,
The above quote is from "They Live" 1988
As spoken by Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Sponsored

bigfoot21075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible with Performance Pack
Holy smokes - please step away from the Netflix..... :doh:

El Diablo

Made in USA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
0PAFC_what-the_620X370.jpg

KatoS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
I actually had to look to see what country he's posting from.

This is....this is just.....there are no words.

Pa-fatboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium; 1966 Mustang, 1996 Dodge Ram 1500
Not sure if you are a troll or not. I tend to think so.

If for real, like the others said, do your homework. No one can do that for you and determine which are your personal purchase decision points. Money, Keeping up the the Jones or the real feel and sounds of the car as you drive it. Do you want to beat your friend in a straight line,around a track, or both?

That data is searchable as far as car stats when driven by an expert. If I you are for real, enjoy the search for what's right for you. Will you follow your friend, or be your own person?
Sponsored