Status
Not open for further replies.

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Make the kits RHD fitting as well or an option please. :)

As others have said a good street setup and road course manners would be nice. Would be great if it was spooling from 2000rpm and on peak boost by 3000rpm and holds it upto around 6500-7000rpm whilst making 600-650WHP, but maybe asking too much?

Will it work with GT 350 mani?
Also some more interest for some RHD kits saves me selling for a turbo'd car
Sponsored

pwnall1337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Anyone know what's up with boost works? pm'd last weekend, been trying to call all week and emailed them and no response :\. I wanted to see what it would require to be an A6 fitment car.

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
Anyone know what's up with boost works? pm'd last weekend, been trying to call all week and emailed them and no response :\. I wanted to see what it would require to be an A6 fitment car.
Indeed.. Here's your kit, sir. And we upgraded you to the Comp turbos free of charge for your wait. ;)

Sorry, my wife had surgery last week, and I pulled a muscle in my back in the middle of all that. So, I've been out of the office. But, the guys are back there working at a feverish pace. :cheers:
they also re-designed their twin kit to make it universal between the GT and the GT350. using true 4-1 manifolds as opposed to adapters on the stock manifolds.

pwnall1337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
they also re-designed their twin kit to make it universal between the GT and the GT350. using true 4-1 manifolds as opposed to adapters on the stock manifolds.
how long ago was that. I tried calling yesterday and today? perhaps they are out again?

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes

Sponsored

Sponsored

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium auto
Give us some progress pics please!!!

OP
OP

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
When we have something to post, we will. What we have right now isn't anything we're going to post.

We aren't just going to rush this. It takes time and a lot of wasted metal sometimes when you're trying to design a turbo system. I promise you, it'll be worth the wait.

bigfoot21075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible with Performance Pack
When we have something to post, we will. What we have right now isn't anything we're going to post.

We aren't just going to rush this. It takes time and a lot of wasted metal sometimes when you're trying to design a turbo system. I promise you, it'll be worth the wait.
You have to excuse us - we are just anxious. This is a VERY innovative, cool, affordable way to get into Forced Induction. I am a die hard supercharger guy and I am VERY interested as well in this!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.