Sponsored

2018 Mustang GT Revealed (Video)!!

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
This thread is hilarious. I can't stop laughing at all the hate.

Personally, never liked any of the Mustangs. I'm more of a European style fan. Maybe I'm in their target audience with this refresh. I find this front very European. Cutting edge compared to a blob of a current nose. Fitting the rest of the car perfectly.

It looks freaking amazing in photoshopped black and very nice in most other colors. Hate the yellow of course.

It seems like Ford strayed away from trailer park theme styling (I wish Chevy would do the same with Camaro) and is trying to get more sophisticated, but of course time will tell how well it will (or not) resonate with more simple target audience. I bet it will still sell like hot cakes and everyone will love it when they see it in person.

Again, I can't tell how much I love the new styling. Hell, I even registered at this forum just to say this.

To all the other 5 people who love this: hi!
You have a point.. it looks like a Jag XF to me. I still don't like it though.
Sponsored

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
This thread is hilarious. I can't stop laughing at all the hate.

Personally, never liked any of the Mustangs. I'm more of a European style fan. Maybe I'm in their target audience with this refresh. I find this front very European. Cutting edge compared to a blob of a current nose. Fitting the rest of the car perfectly.

It looks freaking amazing in photoshopped black and very nice in most other colors. Hate the yellow of course.

It seems like Ford strayed away from trailer park theme styling (I wish Chevy would do the same with Camaro) and is trying to get more sophisticated, but of course time will tell how well it will (or not) resonate with more simple target audience. I bet it will still sell like hot cakes and everyone will love it when they see it in person.

Again, I can't tell how much I love the new styling. Hell, I even registered at this forum just to say this.

To all the other 5 people who love this: hi!
Americans love European car design, because it is exotic. You guys therefore are really excited for it to look even more like a BMW. We have these everywhere you look, so it's really boring and uninspiring, ESPECIALLY in black or gray.

Us guys in Europe want American muscle. Not a bimmer clone.

GRA35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
When did you order yours? I ordered mine last week of December 2016. I don't know what I'm getting.
I haven't ordered mine yet - wanted to see if I should wait and try to get a MY18 or order and hope to get a MY17, will probably place my order after the rest of the specs are announced and specify a MY 18.

Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
I do see Michelin's...

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Btw why doesn't anyone comment on that rediculous miniature GT350R rear spoiler. That's at least as hideous as the new front end.

Sponsored

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
Btw why doesn't anyone comment on that rediculous miniature GT350R rear spoiler. That's at least as hideous as the new front end.
I'm guessing there will be a lot of spoiler deletes ordered! Lol good point

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Roush are some happy mf'ers right now. :headbonk:

I'm soooooo happy I got a 2017. :clap2:

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
8c70aaeed4357a96ba2a3a46886e310753e00599d5f3abd6cb1515c0793a61a1.jpg

25459185803c141bc5f0a320c449911fda093c3ab3a6ba1fa4521af590a0d66c.jpg

The first one looks better for sure. Its gonna be even better in person.
The refreshed front end looks more pissed off - headlights look like pissed off squinting. I think they should have reduced the size of the top grill and increased the size of the bottom grill for more balance look, and also take the fangs out of grills.

bigfoot21075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible with Performance Pack
I LIKE the quad exhaust...... to me the overall look is going back to my LEAST favorite Mustang the UFO look of the 4th gen (SN-95). I think I will order my 2017 or get the used gt500