HELP me find a car

Kidd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/PP1 Rapid Red
I'm hoping the community can help find the car I want for the kind of deal that I know is out there with '18s hitting lots. I would greatly appreciate it guys.

heres what I'm looking for:

GT premium 400a (will go with 401a if the price is right)
Ruby Red
Performance pack
Navigation

I'm looking for at least 8k off of msrp which I can't believe would be unreasonable with 18's hitting lots this week. if someone can get me 9-10k off of msrp I'll pay a $100 finders reward.
Sponsored

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
I'm hoping the community can help find the car I want for the kind of deal that I know is out there with '18s hitting lots. I would greatly appreciate it guys.

Ruby Red
Performance pack
Navigation

I'm looking for at least 8k off of msrp which I can't believe would be unreasonable with 18's hitting lots this week. if someone can get me 9-10k off of msrp I'll pay a $100 finders reward.
Location and how far are you willing to travel? That's kinda important. Don't want to find your car in Cali but that's to far. If ya know what I mean :)

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
Location and how far are you willing to travel? That's kinda important. Don't want to find your car in Cali but that's to far. If ya know what I mean :)
Well his profile says KY...

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
Well his profile says KY...
Yes mine says NC but I would be willing to travel to Florida to get a car... Some people are willing to travel farther for the right car...

OP
OP
Kidd

Kidd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/PP1 Rapid Red
I'm in Ky but willing to ship the car from wherever as long as the price is right and the cost of shipping doesn't off set that price.

Sponsored

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
Yes,bringing a car from Colombia would be expensive.:D When did the current generation begin using Cali for California?

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP

Ruby Red
Performance pack
Navigation

Give Lorenzo Ford a call.They are south of Miami and from my search a few weeks ago for at GT w/PP,they were by far least expensive.Ask for Oscar,the Internet sales manager.

Last edited:

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Give Lorenzo Ford a call.They are south of Miami and from my search a few weeks ago for at GT w/PP,they were by least expensive.Ask for Oscar,the Internet sales manager.
You arent kidding, they are easily $2-4k cheaper than the lowest I've ever seen.

OP
OP
Kidd

Kidd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/PP1 Rapid Red
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...searchRadius=0&makeCode1=FORD&modelCode1=MUST

Here ya go make a road trip to fla. These rr gtpps are getting thin. Let me know if this helps you.
Thanks man, unfortunately that car is gone.

Give Lorenzo Ford a call.They are south of Miami and from my search a few weeks ago for at GT w/PP,they were by least expensive.Ask for Oscar,the Internet sales manager.
They do have great prices, unfortunately they don’t have the car I’m looking for. Thank you for the info though!

Sponsored

SteedaGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange Ecoboost
Brandon Ford has a ton of them, but not $9k off.

Here's one for almost $6k off.

Ruby Red GTPP Premium

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you buy from them,you can afford a burger and beer for me! Glad to help.
How legit is their pricing though? I read some not so positive reviews about that dealer and their pricing.

OP
OP
Kidd

Kidd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/PP1 Rapid Red
bumping this topic. I'd like to have some cars lined up to keep an eye on for the end of the month/end of the year pricing.
Sponsored