Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Had my Eibach sport lines fitted yesterday! Loving the look now. The stance is spot on and the car isn't too low. Around a 40mm drop. Doesn't feel a whole lot stiffer either. Still nice and comfortable to drive.

Before:

After:

Looks great !!:coolphotos:
Sponsored

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
Oh, also, I was in Brad Garlick Ford today and they had a dash mat on their EB demo pony.

It had a tri-bar pony logo on it, but I was busy with other things, so didn't pursue it.
Salesman didn't seem to know much about it - expected it to be expensive...

It looks very similar to the one from this thread:
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47134

peambros

Inner westie
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
RR MY2016 V8 Fastback
I don't know....whilst they have there merits if your drive is not garaged but I just think of "Taxi's" when I think of dash mats. Just my view!

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Looks Much Bettera David...nice height.

I rang a "Mustang workshop" today to get a price on installing me Steeda Progressives (I have the springs) so Install only.....$720 inc wheel alignment....Bit rich me thinks.....

Zee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2003 WRX, 2013 Forester XT
Looks Much Bettera David...nice height.

I rang a "Mustang workshop" today to get a price on installing me Steeda Progressives (I have the springs) so Install only.....$720 inc wheel alignment....Bit rich me thinks.....
I rang around just to check pricing as I'm looking at doing the same thing here in Perth.

Wilkinson Suspension in Bayswater want $550 including alignment install only, a suspension garage in Malaga (forget the name sorry) wanted $450 for the same job and Pro Auto in Canningvale want $100 per hour no alignment.

FYI :)

Sponsored

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
I rang around just to check pricing as I'm looking at doing the same thing here in Perth.

Wilkinson Suspension in Bayswater want $550 including alignment install only, a suspension garage in Malaga (forget the name sorry) wanted $450 for the same job and Pro Auto in Canningvale want $100 per hour no alignment.

FYI :)
Damn....Not cheap...The one I rang said $130 per hour x 5 hours plus $70 wheel alignment :headbonk:

Egghead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Vehicle Showcase
Damn....Not cheap...The one I rang said $130 per hour x 5 hours plus $70 wheel alignment :headbonk:
No no no no !!! My shop was $100 an hour x 3 hours plus alignment $90
Shop around my brother any quality shop should be able to do this with their eyes closed !! I got quoted $1650 for supply & fit almost got burned thanks to this forum I didn't.

Egghead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Vehicle Showcase
Had my Eibach sport lines fitted yesterday! Loving the look now. The stance is spot on and the car isn't too low. Around a 40mm drop. Doesn't feel a whole lot stiffer either. Still nice and comfortable to drive.

Before:

After:

Awesome !!!! That's the perfect drop for these machines !! The quality of the ride doesn't change at all !!

ozracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0
wheres best place to get them from egghead. PS they look magnificent. You need wheels pacers to fill the gaurds though..

Egghead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Vehicle Showcase
wheres best place to get them from egghead. PS they look magnificent. You need wheels pacers to fill the gaurds though..
Eibach.com.au , I think spacers r illegal

Sponsored

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
No no no no !!! My shop was $100 an hour x 3 hours plus alignment $90
Shop around my brother any quality shop should be able to do this with their eyes closed !! I got quoted $1650 for supply & fit almost got burned thanks to this forum I didn't.
Springs cost me $400 landed so another $400 to fit and align is fair I believe.

ozracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0
far out you can almost buy roush shocks and springs for that much and install them yourselves bit rich for a ride height drop me thinks

davidhes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Ruby Red
Awesome !!!! That's the perfect drop for these machines !! The quality of the ride doesn't change at all !!
Yeh I honestly think it's the perfect drop. Really happy with it. Comfort really hasn't changed noticeably at all.

Now I just need to remove the front so I can install the US lower grille and Blingworks LEDs. After that my car will be mostly where I want it. Still tossing up if I want to go the blackout emblems or not. Have them here ready to go.

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The stance with sportlines does look amazing , has anyone gone with the pro kit springs ?

Zee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2003 WRX, 2013 Forester XT
It has begun :D
IMAG0491.jpg
Sponsored