Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

WILDB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT convertible Oxford White
Here's another one against my Ranger, which has just been detailed. The level of gloss from the Ceramic Pro is absolutely ridiculous.
IMAG3357.jpg
Sponsored

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT
Here's another one against my Ranger, which has just been detailed. The level of gloss from the Ceramic Pro is absolutely ridiculous.
Glad there's another believer in the Ceramic Pro (or similar) products.

The special prep before application also makes a massive difference to the paint!

It's great stuff, makes it easier to clean and just shines and shines and shines, even when a little dirty.

Enjoy :cheers:

Anarchy Motive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I have installed an aftermarket shift knob just for looks. It was created by @Anarchy Motive really impressed with his craftsmanship, it looks great.

I have the MGW shifter at home and that will be installed within the next few weeks. I don't plan on tackling the install myself I am going to take it to Mustang Motorsport as I would hate to break an interior clip.
So glad they arrived man! That's good!

Shoot me some pics when you get a chance! Or just tag me in them.

russ16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Russ
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs 1965 2016
Glad there's another believer in the Ceramic Pro (or similar) products.

The special prep before application also makes a massive difference to the paint!

It's great stuff, makes it easier to clean and just shines and shines and shines, even when a little dirty.

Enjoy :cheers:
Art - I was quite sure about getting the ceramic pro and after seeing Wills car in the flesh I'm certain now.

Sponsored

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
I have installed an aftermarket shift knob just for looks. It was created by @Anarchy Motive really impressed with his craftsmanship, it looks great.

I have the MGW shifter at home and that will be installed within the next few weeks. I don't plan on tackling the install myself I am going to take it to Mustang Motorsport as I would hate to break an interior clip.
I've always wanted a aftermarket knob.........:lol:

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Unfortunately my DSLR has stopped working, so here are a couple of shots from my phone and GoPro, sorry for the quality.

And before anyone says it, yes I do need to repaint my garage floor! :ninja:
Will you stop posting such awesome photos! damn that yellow looks good.

Re the floor just done mine there is a Taubmans grey blue that looks really good.

Egghead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately my DSLR has stopped working, so here are a couple of shots from my phone and GoPro, sorry for the quality.

And before anyone says it, yes I do need to repaint my garage floor! :ninja:
Love that color ,love the shine !!! I'll be doing the same !!
Ass for your floor , that's nothing I had an EB fairmont ghia you should see what that's done to my garage floor !!

AussieGreg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Ford Falcon FGMkII XR6 Turbo, 2016 Ford Mustang GT
Installed the Ford Boot Liner today. It comes rolled up in a long box. 10 minutes unrolled laying in the sun. Fits perfectly. You do need to trim them if you have a Convertible.

Sponsored

Ash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ash
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Got the Konik led package today. Don't know how I got by without it. :)

OP
OP
Bobsp12

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
We took the thing for a hundred and fifty kay squirt through the Adelaide hills today. Very happy with the way it went. It's a little pitchy, you can feel it's carrying a few too many pounds, but very neutral through the corners and the roll is minimal. It needs an inch out of the springs and most likely some better shocks to stop the pitching. There is no crashing through any bumps and the seats are extremely comfortable. It never felt nervous at any time and goes where its pointed without any dramas. I set the tyres to 36psi before we went and had no grip issues.The brakes are brilliant and the coyote played in the key of Borla S is just pure music to the ears.....still haven't used the radio since the exhaust went on. Had to clean a lot of black rubber dust from behind the wheel arches and a lot of brake dust from the front wheels when we got home. Both the wife and I had a decent drive and came to the same conclusion that it is a damn fine beast. Best of all....no stinkin' stone chips....

bec1979

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Mustang
Gave her a wash and good detail today and put leather conditioner on all the interior leather :)

YLDHRS

YLDHRS
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Russ
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Convertible 'Stang!
Installed Blingworks LED's, everything on the front and reverse lights, as well as red LED's from CJPP inside & boot - brilliant!!! Love the red map lights.

Number plate cover/surround from Repco - does the job!

Replaced the resonator with H pipes... awesome, so happy with this.

Pulled out the styrofoam filler from the spare wheel well and filled it with the Conv caps (which I still have not used, maybe one day), some cleaning stuff, a picnic rug and the car cover (in its bag). Put some velcro double sided tape on the tyre fill kit and floor - won't move around now. Fits it all easy, so boot is empty, but genre of floor is now not that strong for any sort of weighty items.... so I won't put any in!

Lastly, black wheel nuts. Very happy with these, make the wheels look heaps better and the pony emblem in the middle stands out more.

Getting up the courage to replace the silver 5.0 with black ones that I have been staring at on the garage bench......

Done 1900kms now, still 100% in love.

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
Not much today...

Just a full detail. In and out.

Pulled out some panels to hide the NGauge wires and prepping for the dashcam wiring. Not sure if I'm going to wire it up inside (and sacrifice parking/surveillance mode), or find a way to route the wire to the engine bay.

Getting up the courage to replace the silver 5.0 with black ones that I have been staring at on the garage bench......
Dental floss and a hot/semi-hot day would be your friend!

Or skillful use of a heatgun :thumbsup:
13020621_10208632488545628_1021802578_n.jpg
12992150_10208632488665631_835650517_n.jpg
13023220_10208632488785634_1265880496_n.jpg
Sponsored