Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
not today but yeah, hit and run while i was asleep, just dropped her off at the body shop today though :(
solkck.jpg

juvhbr.jpg
Sponsored

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
^^^ :paddle: Wow, suppose there wasn't a note left either. Some folks are just :crazy: Hope you can get it fixed up soon.
nope no note, and worse, its the one day i was too lazy to go back and put the sd card in the dash cam after formatting it:brokenheart:

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Took it out for a good drive, then filled the tank and added fuel stabilizer. Then washed it and changed the oil. Now it sleeps until April.

The car goes away and the snowboard comes out. Bring on the white stuff!

Greg94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
If I recall the wallpaper updating was a 2015 model year feature of sync 2... it was not carried over with sync 3.

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
Assume

^^^ :paddle: Wow, suppose there wasn't a note left either. Some folks are just :crazy: Hope you can get it fixed up soon.
It was a human in a car, might have been a wild animal. Doubt they can leave notes. :tsk:

Sponsored

BradleyMac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Lincoln MKC & 2010 F150
Took it out for a good drive, then filled the tank and added fuel stabilizer. Then washed it and changed the oil. Now it sleeps until April.

The car goes away and the snowboard comes out. Bring on the white stuff!
LOL same here. That's one of the beauties in Canada, the winter although lots of fun, makes us really look forward to the arrival of Spring ...warm weather, bring the summer car out of hibernation, golf etc. etc.:clap2:

BradleyMac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Lincoln MKC & 2010 F150
No thank you. I’d much rather have excellent weather year-round.
Most of use take a holiday down south in the winter, and because its been so damn cold when we leave, the warm weather just seems twice as nice. LOL.

Where I live we get pretty extreme changes in weather temps from -34 C (-30 F) and colder with windchill in the Winter with an average Winter Temp of around -18 C (0 F). But in the summers this area is semi arid with temps regularly exceeding 95 - 100F (34 - 38C). :)

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
LOL same here. That's one of the beauties in Canada, the winter although lots of fun, makes us really look forward to the arrival of Spring ...warm weather, bring the summer car out of hibernation, golf etc. etc.:clap2:
Before the first winter with the Mustang, I called the insurance company up to see the $ I'd save by storing it over the winter and it was just $200.

The way the weather's been the past few years, you can get a decent day here and there that would allow you to drive it. Heck, I drove it into work today!

And the benefit of running the engine properly on the street is another plus (in lieu of idling in the garage as some do now and then).

Sponsored

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Before the first winter with the Mustang, I called the insurance company up to see the $ I'd save by storing it over the winter and it was just $200.
My insurance goes from 150 month down to 25 a month when I store it. I just keep fire and theft on it.

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Premium, PP, Recaros
If I recall the wallpaper updating was a 2015 model year feature of sync 2... it was not carried over with sync 3.
Damn, I didn't know that. Kind of a cool feature - strange they didn't roll it over to the "upgraded" version. :doh:

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
Damn, I didn't know that. Kind of a cool feature - strange they didn't roll it over to the "upgraded" version. :doh:

It's the splash screen and theme from the Ford GT. You have to modify your as-built data for the 2016 for it to be permanent like a few of us have done, but you can change it temporarily just by going into test/engineer mode.
Sponsored