Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

u8mylunch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Corvette, 2003 Audi A6, 1984 Ford F150
Can you get a DIB with white stripes and a Black roof? I have not seen any pics of white stripes and black roof on any 350 or 350R?
Yes, only difference is the accent stripe.
R is red, non R is black.
Sponsored

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
TOPNOTCH....

I miss your photo updates..ETC....:coolphotos:

Please forgive the IDIOTS that may have offended you. 99.8% of us appreciate your efforts to download and provide us with your photos...(no matter where they come from) :shrug: Please do not stay away to long.

P.S. Could I please have a photo of a Black R with white stripes...:thumbsup:

TOPdeadCENTER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 GT500 SVTPP
Does anyone know if changing the color on your order will put your order "back to the end of the line" in terms of build order? Found a dealer who will do MSRP but color is already ordered. White with blue stripes. I like the color but my first choice would be Magnetic with black stripes. Dealer is concerned that changing the color would delay the build but he's not sure either.

CliffClavin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van down by the river
Does anyone know if changing the color on your order will put your order "back to the end of the line" in terms of build order? Found a dealer who will do MSRP but color is already ordered. White with blue stripes. I like the color but my first choice would be Magnetic with black stripes. Dealer is concerned that changing the color would delay the build but he's not sure either.
Maybe, but I would be more concerned with long term satisfaction with my color choice over having the possibility of pushing it out a little.

Sponsored

Backorder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan...:-(

If the order has been accepted and assigned a build date and VIN, then yes, doing this could push it back. But unless it's a large volume dealer and you have their first allocation, likely you don't have a build date/VIN yet. The dealer should know this or I think there is a way to check.

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
The order is either pulled or its not...simple..you can change the color with no problem/s. I understand that there is a cut-off sometime around VIN number being assigned, where no more changes can be made. The only thing that would delay your car (if you made a color change) is if the new color you have chosen, is on a hold or delayed somehow.

shelby_r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 67 GT350, 68 GT350 Con, 65 R Restomod
Man. I went to a local Mustang Show in Illinois today, and I finally saw a Race Red Mustang with the new body style AND black wheels.

Wow. It's amazing how much that Race Red pops, especially with black wheels! Truly, pictures don't do it justice.

Last edited:

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Man. I went to a local Mustang Show in Illinois today, and I finally saw a Race Red Mustang with the new body style AND black wheels.

Wow. It's amazing how much that Race Red pops, especially with back wheels! Truly, pictures don't do it justice.
Totally agree.... my Boss302's RaceRed and it pops! :thumbsup:

On the new Shelby.... RR looks even more stunning!

I think this is RR below but the lighting plays tricks for the camera shots... or is it Comp Orange?
image.jpg

Sponsored

Bullitt2065

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Saw these two heading west on I-94, just west of Ann Arbor, yesterday.

Last edited:

shelby_r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 67 GT350, 68 GT350 Con, 65 R Restomod
Saw these two heading west on I-94, just west of Ann Arbor, yesterday.

The R was driven by an old woman.

The R was driven by an old woman? Wow! Ford isn't messing around with their field testing. :D
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.