Rocketboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush RS Magnetic Metallic
Hey Vinny,
Just checking on the Dyno Results. It's been a little over a week?

Just got a e-mail from Roush they will be shipping the CAI intakes August 3rd. It's going to be a tough decision.

:shrug:
Sponsored

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Will you be offering both oil and dry filters? Either way looking forward to it as the JLT ecoboost CAI consistently made HP/TQ when tested by third parties.
Yes blue oil, red oil and dry filters will all be available. This is the same 5x8" filter we offer for the 5.0 and EB kits.

Hey Vinny,
Just checking on the Dyno Results. It's been a little over a week?

Just got a e-mail from Roush they will be shipping the CAI intakes August 3rd. It's going to be a tough decision.

:shrug:
The prototype tube is with our mold makers, I imagine I won't have a tube to test until mid/late August.

As you guys may already know, we DO test our own intakes and provide video's and graphs of the actual testing. It'll be worth the wait!

V6junkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 v6 ingot silver
If you ever need a v6 to try one out I'm like 25-30 minutes away..... I live out in Isle of Wight and work in Portsmouth :thumbsup::thumbsup:

quiong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang V6
First Dyno results wins!
Well roush has already posted their dyno results, I won't post it here since it's a jlt thread but you can see it under the roush vendor subforums.

I think roush looks slightly better aesthetically but that's subjective, but the jlt one looks like it may less restrictive and flow better.

Sponsored

gator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang v6
So is there any news on the CAI ? i cant wait for it to come out :headbang:

jburgess1379

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boosted v6
I asked a little bit ago. Looks like September is when it will be available. Was hoping August. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Sorry for the delay guys, was on vacation last week. The tube is currently in production, we're shooting for a September release.

Sponsored

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
Cant wait! JLT looks to be the best out of the bunch for the v6 IMO. Hopefully early September ;)
I love JLT products and had no complaints with their intake on my Cobra. I would say its worth holding out for.

Artem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Artem
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT M/T
Any news? Maybe dyno numbers? :)

Vinny@JLTPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
About two weeks ago we got the CAD file with the tube design off of our prototype. The mold is now being made, hope to have the first tube in a few weeks for test fitting and testing. Once that is good we'll be in full production!

NavyNolan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Fastback V6 M/T
About two weeks ago we got the CAD file with the tube design off of our prototype. The mold is now being made, hope to have the first tube in a few weeks for test fitting and testing. Once that is good we'll be in full production!
Any updates? I can't wait to order this CAI!!