Sponsored

Video: Installing Dual-Color Front Turn & Sidemarker LEDs! BIG front-end upgrade!

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
Spoke to them yesterday, still under re-development
Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
The switchbacks have come back in stock and are available on our site, and our authorized dealers sites

Don't forget to send us a PM for the free-shipping code, and please don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions about any of our products: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.

mustangtaxman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
2017 86
Video: Installing Dual-Color Front Turn and Sidemarker LEDs. BIG front-end up...

Purchased on Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
got shipping notification for mine today........cant wait to get rid of that amber hue in the lens!

Brice80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brice
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Premium PP
Just got my shipping info as well. Hopefully they can get here before the weekend:) worst case before the Houston meet on the 12th.

dtxstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CompOFiveO
Do you guys have the resistors yet?

Sponsored

MagneticGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I see a lot of other products being developed and not a whole lot of progress on the resister packs. How far along are they? Do you have an ETA? Are they going to be available before the end of the year? It would be nice to have a target date in mind. Some of us have been waiting a VERY LONG TIME for these. :confused:

We will let everyone know when they are available

Thanks,
Nick C.

dtxstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CompOFiveO
I see a lot of other products being developed and not a whole lot of progress on the resister packs. How far along are they? Do you have an ETA? Are they going to be available before the end of the year? It would be nice to have a target date in mind. Some of us have been waiting a VERY LONG TIME for these. :confused:
Agreed...I think many of us purchased and installed the switchbacks because the resistors were supposed to be "coming soon" to fix the timing problem.

aggieStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang Coupe
I say just buy the cheapo resistors from ebay and call it a day. You wont be getting some exclusive device from DD

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
We are developing them in-house, and it's something our engineers have been working extremely hard on. It's a lot more difficult than you may think.

The 2015+ Mustangs have a unique socket, which makes it much more difficult to develop.

If you don't want to wait for plug and play resistor harnesses, the regular splice-in versions are available on our site for just $10

We appreciate your support and patience

We will continue to post updates and keep forum members informed as things are released.

Nick C.
Sponsored