Sponsored

EB Mustang Exhaust sound Clip thread.

Sauron_EH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 156 & Mustang Fastback Ecoboost
Well guys. I'm finally ordering the Solo CB. The Agency Power is the only one that makes me doubt, but there is barely information available on internet and i cannot wait more.
The comparison vids i posted above were definitive. It's louder than MG street but with no drone. So its probably the loudest system I can get with a comfortable driving on highways or for daily use.
I'm now looking for the cheapest way to bring it to Europe.
Sponsored

JStang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ecoboost
Well guys. I'm finally ordering the Solo CB. The Agency Power is the only one that makes me doubt, but there is barely information available on internet and i cannot wait more.
The comparison vids i posted above were definitive. It's louder than MG street but with no drone. So its probably the loudest system I can get with a comfortable driving on highways or for daily use.
I'm now looking for the cheapest way to bring it to Europe.
Nice choice! You won't be disappointed! :headbang:

Spoolin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost PP 6spd Manual
Does anyone have any other videos on the Invidia q300 catback? preferably the turbo back with cat less downpipe.

DHoward

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dalton
Vehicle(s)
'15 Comp Orange GTPP
I've tried reading through this thread but there's so much in it now it's hard to really find much. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I want to keep my down pipe for warranty sake. Want something on the louder side but with minimal-no drone, a Deep tone and cracks/pops.

Been thinking about the MF comp but I worry about it maybe being too loud and I'm not sure if it'll have the cracks, seems like it has it in some videos and not in others. Also thought about the Roush axel backs but I imagine I'd have to replace the resonator to get a deep tone.

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
I've tried reading through this thread but there's so much in it now it's hard to really find much. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I want to keep my down pipe for warranty sake. Want something on the louder side but with minimal-no drone, a Deep tone and cracks/pops.

Been thinking about the MF comp but I worry about it maybe being too loud and I'm not sure if it'll have the cracks, seems like it has it in some videos and not in others. Also thought about the Roush axel backs but I imagine I'd have to replace the resonator to get a deep tone.
With the stock downpipe and cats, the Competition system gives you a deeper and more aggressive exhaust note, but the volume will still be at a level that most owners can comfortably daily drive with. The risk of becoming too loud comes once the cats start being deleted, etc. If you still have any questions, send a PM over!

Sponsored

Meraki Autoworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
Just went through 107 pages of exhaust videos..

The Magnaflow street system sounds the best in my opinion! It is the deepest sounding exhaust.

-Josh

Black_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Black PP Ecoboost
I wanted to update my post on this thread to keep info current and help any who are starting to come into the market for an exhaust or have been :frusty: on trying to decide between what route to go.
I just purchased the Solo Performance CB and installed it Saturday. Haven't driven it that much but I took a long time in deciding and I must say I couldn't be more satisfied. I was up in the air between this and the MF comp, and after [MENTION=16000]JStang15[/MENTION] posted his video of his Solo CB, it helped solidify my decision.
The tone is most definitely deep and you know there's an aftermarket exhaust on the car. It's honestly not crazy loud. Granted, with this setup, it does have a break in period. Today, I'll be taking a short trip back home (100 or so miles) with it and will see how it goes. At cruising speeds you can't even notice the exhaust. I'll be posting a video as soon as I have time to make a worthy one to help anyone else as it was a painstaking process for me. So, if you're someone who's looking for a deep exhaust tone, no drone, and good sound level I would consider you to take a look at Solo.

Sauron_EH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 156 & Mustang Fastback Ecoboost
I wanted to update my post on this thread to keep info current and help any who are starting to come into the market for an exhaust or have been :frusty: on trying to decide between what route to go.
I just purchased the Solo Performance CB and installed it Saturday. Haven't driven it that much but I took a long time in deciding and I must say I couldn't be more satisfied. I was up in the air between this and the MF comp, and after [MENTION=16000]JStang15[/MENTION] posted his video of his Solo CB, it helped solidify my decision.
The tone is most definitely deep and you know there's an aftermarket exhaust on the car. It's honestly not crazy loud. Granted, with this setup, it does have a break in period. Today, I'll be taking a short trip back home (100 or so miles) with it and will see how it goes. At cruising speeds you can't even notice the exhaust. I'll be posting a video as soon as I have time to make a worthy one to help anyone else as it was a painstaking process for me. So, if you're someone who's looking for a deep exhaust tone, no drone, and good sound level I would consider you to take a look at Solo.
No video yet? :D

Black_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Black PP Ecoboost
No video yet? :D
Sorry for the delayed response. I did get out the other day and made one off my Iphone doing stationary revs. Trying to edit it and then working to get a friend to help so I can get one of some drive by takes also.

Ecoboosted15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Perf pack A10
has anyone tried just deleting the resonator on the factory exhaust, so just adding a Y pipe there to connect the exhaust pipes and using the GT mufflers in its place instead of the ecoboost mufflers?
Ive been trying to find videos to see what a difference that will make. Im sure if its makes a more aggressive tone since the resonator will be gone and the fact that there are ton of GT stock mufflers being removed, they could be got pretty cheap!
Anyone??

Sponsored

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
has anyone tried just deleting the resonator on the factory exhaust, so just adding a Y pipe there to connect the exhaust pipes and using the GT mufflers in its place instead of the ecoboost mufflers?
Ive been trying to find videos to see what a difference that will make. Im sure if its makes a more aggressive tone since the resonator will be gone and the fact that there are ton of GT stock mufflers being removed, they could be got pretty cheap!
Anyone??
I'd think it'd be pointless. They make the v8 very quiet, I'd just remove the resonator and save some time and money. i don't know if a muffler meant for a Na v engine would sound good on a turbo 4. If you could find some free it'd be worth a check out of curiosity though I suppose.

Wulf Titan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM A/T
[ame]
My custom setup

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]INneylLRtpM[/MEDIA]"] Catless DP/Flowmaster American Thunder Catback

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT Premium, '80 Porsche 924 Turbo
One more thing that's been on my mind. I wonder how much of a difference, if any, there is between Solo Performance's catback and axleback? On their website, they used the catback video for the axleback.

Getting the axleback initially does give you the option of putting in a resonator of your choice, or a Y-pipe.