rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Thanks to Jay the MAN for my 17x10 WELD WHEELS...Great customer service...even with the paypal problem on my end Hypermotive still made it happened. Recommend them as always :cheers:

Sponsored

Coyote357

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
A big thanks to Jayman33 for his excellent service. I ordered the Corsa Sports Exhaust with black tips and also the Ford performance hood lift kit. I was extremely surprised how fast it got delivers since I'm on the other side of the world it only took 1 week.

Everything came as ordered, just had a minor issue with installing one of the tips. It seems that the exhaust end had a slight dent on it making it a very tight fit as it wasn't circular in shape, but managed to get it on. Like said it was just a minor issue and still very happy with the sound :clap2:
picture.jpg

I would highly recommend Hypermotive for the prompt service and pricing.

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Thanks guys!

Fearless6MT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Glad it worked out for you guys, Hypermotive finally refunded my $$

Final Edit:

Cheque received, thanks for fulfilling your contractual obligations. I won't be a returning customer.

Edit:
--
So the take away, deal with Jay directly.

The cheque is literally in the mail, will update this when refund is deposited. One take away is they have to actually send you a cheque if the refund exceeds a certain time frame; this wouldn't be an issue if it didn't take a month to get a resolution.
--

Original:

I got half my order, told them to just cancel the other half and hand back the $$... nope 1 month later ... still not happening.

I actually called to confirm that the order was delivered since I needed the whole order to complete the work and the website said order "Awaiting Shipment", got verbal confirmation it was delivered. Went to pick it up and only half of what I need was shipped.

I had to actually source the other half of the order from another supplier to complete the work; since I had zero confidence they would follow through. Month later I would still be waiting had I not found a second supplier.

Guess you just have to write off a bad bet eventually. Thankfully the larger half of the order came through and the smaller part got dropped and not refunded.

Last edited:

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
I got half my order, told them to just cancel the other half and hand back the $$... nope 1 month later ... still not happening.

I actually called to confirm that the order was delivered since I needed the whole order to complete the work and the website said order "Awaiting Shipment", got verbal confirmation it was delivered. Went to pick it up and only half of what I need was shipped.

I had to actually source the other half of the order from another supplier to complete the work; since I had zero confidence they would follow through. Month later I would still be waiting had I not found a second supplier.

Guess you just have to write off a bad bet eventually. Thankfully the larger half of the order came through and the smaller part got dropped and not refunded.
hmmmm, what was your order number? Because this is the first time I'm hearing of this. If something is ever late, takes a little longer than normal I'm typically the one that gets involved. I also have never had a complaint or someone asking for a refund that never went through.

Hard to tell where you're from your profile as this is your only post and you have no location.
Sponsored