Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
Hey guys....here is the deal. Within a year I will be getting my first Mustang. I have basically given my wife a sheet with exactly what it is that I want and if it isn't on the list then I don't want the car (I surprised her with her last car so she will be surprising me with mine).

I am for sure locked on DIB. Here is the other issue; I have listed that I want ceramic interior but over the past few days of topic reading I might be interested in the Redline interior. For the amount of the upgrade it seems like a good deal since this will be my DD why not be more comfortable.

I have searched and read some posts from members with the DIB/Redline combo but those posts were from earlier in the year or late last year. I figure it has been enough time for people to get an idea of this combo and if the red is just to much or if you still love it like you did when you got the car. Sure, ceramic is more subdued but it is nice also and I don't want to do black leather again so that is off the table. So ceramic or Redline.

Thanks everyone for your input.
Sponsored

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
I ordered a 16 DIB with red leather, it's sitting on my dealership lot. Lemme take some pictures for ya :cheers:

OP
OP
Dizzle58

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
Thanks! Looks like your setup will be exactly what I am ordering. Still on the ropes about the 401a though. It's not a must have that I can think of.

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Thanks! Looks like your setup will be exactly what I am ordering. Still on the ropes about the 401a though. It's not a must have that I can think of.
Shit this car was a special order that they think 'won't sell' - I bet they'd cut you a deal on it...

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I almost ordered DIB/Redline but wasn't sure if I'd love it long-term. I like it in pics though.

Not sure if I've even seen DIB/Ceramic.....

Sponsored

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
It had every option minus adaptive cruise

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
The ceramic looks very classy and I liked it a lot when I saw it in person. I wanted the Prem. interior as well, but that meant no ceramic :(

In the end, I ordered the Prem Int in ebony, but if I had opted for the std interior it would have been ceramic.

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
Hey guys....here is the deal. Within a year I will be getting my first Mustang. I have basically given my wife a sheet with exactly what it is that I want and if it isn't on the list then I don't want the car (I surprised her with her last car so she will be surprising me with mine).

I am for sure locked on DIB. Here is the other issue; I have listed that I want ceramic interior but over the past few days of topic reading I might be interested in the Redline interior. For the amount of the upgrade it seems like a good deal since this will be my DD why not be more comfortable.

I have searched and read some posts from members with the DIB/Redline combo but those posts were from earlier in the year or late last year. I figure it has been enough time for people to get an idea of this combo and if the red is just to much or if you still love it like you did when you got the car. Sure, ceramic is more subdued but it is nice also and I don't want to do black leather again so that is off the table. So ceramic or Redline.

Thanks everyone for your input.
You call this a surprise? Just order the car yourself so there are no surprises because something was misunderstood or whatever.

ATLalien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT PP
Seems like red and blue would be kind of a clashing combo. With DIB, I'd pick ceramic if you don't want black.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dizzle58

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
You call this a surprise? Just order the car yourself so there are no surprises because something was misunderstood or whatever.
Yeah, not much of a surprise on what car it will be....but the timing of when I would get it will be the surprise. :D

With what I have picked out I am 'pretty' sure she will have to order it so not much to miscommunicate on this one.

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP

Cueball

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Optima EX, 2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I love my DIB with Ceramic combo. FYI - I got a tiny bit of jean transfer when the seats were brand new but it cleaned right up and has not returned since, so don't let that deter you.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
I have Redline, and I came THIS CLOSE to ordering DIB with it. Didn't, because I lived in the CA desert at the time and the color is pretty dark. Had I known I'd be moving to a cooler clime, I would have ordered exactly what you are talking about.

I love Redline. It is super-classy, not French Boudoir Garish, and I have seen the Blue/Redline combo on BMWs and Maseratis, so it has precedent. I think it's the best combo going.

I like Ceramic. I'd have ordered that before Ebony; I am not a black interior fan. I REALLY wish the gray was 3 or 4 shades darker, I think Ceramic is a little too meh, not enough color, but better than the alternative of black. I would have really missed the Premier interior if I had gone this way. I think PCAG is the best $395 I spent on my car.
Sponsored