Spring Help

NVGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Need help in determining the right lowering springs to choose for my 2015 GT. It's riding on all stock suspension as of now but I just pulled the trigger on new wheels & tires.

You don't know what you don't know, so what are issued I need to be concerned about when choosing the correct springs?

Thanks,
Jeff
Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Street driven car on stock dampers? Steeda Progressive. If you plan to track it (road course) and/or want something a little more aggressive but still a daily, Swift Spec R + Steeda Fixed Dampers. If you like a rake to the look of your car, BMR has SP080 (I think) springs that will work with stock dampers well. If you want a minimal drop, Steeda has no .5" front and back drop springs that have rates that make good sense and looks nice.

mikes2017gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Prem M/T 3.55
As wildcatgoal said, depends on what you're doing with the car. I just put Steeda progressive springs and non-adjustable pro-action shocks on my GT and love it. Rides better than stock and looks 10x better as well. Daily driver, 80+miles per day.

OP
OP
NVGT

NVGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Daily driver........If it sees the track it's the drag strip. I'd like to get it down close to the tire to close the gap.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Steeda Progressives then my man. I get spanked by cars with those at drag strips pretty much all the time... of course my car isn't really set up for that kind of application.

Sponsored

OP
OP
NVGT

NVGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Steeda Progressives then my man. I get spanked by cars with those at drag strips pretty much all the time... of course my car isn't really set up for that kind of application.
Thanks Man I'll look into those.

mikes2017gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Prem M/T 3.55
If you're going to change springs anyway, I highly recommend swapping out the stock shocks too. It's not anymore work (especially the fronts) than just swapping springs. I've never used any other brand but Steeda on my GT, but can say I'm very happy with the products and the service.

On a related note, Steeda takes very good care of forum members with discounts on packages. I can attest to that first-hand. If I may suggest: https://www.steeda.com/Steeda-S550-Mustang-Comfort-Suspension-Package-15-17-555-2407

"Comfort" is a misnomer, IMO. That would mean "soft and squishy" to me and it's anything but. I have those exact springs and shocks and am very happy. Pic of stance attached.
InkedIMG_20170820_201032038_HDR_LI (Large).jpg

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't notice the packages until after I had picked everything up and ordered other springs, but the ones with the adjustable shocks had an insane deal because they are cheaper than the shock set alone!

Must_Tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gone-2016 Mustang GT Premium
Don't forget to check out BMR as well. Take a look at the SP089/SP082. Give Kelly a call there, he will set you up just fine.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Man I'll look into those.
Happy to help with forum pricing & any follow-up support you need ... we are here for you!

Best Regards,

TJ

Sponsored

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Need help in determining the right lowering springs to choose for my 2015 GT. It's riding on all stock suspension as of now but I just pulled the trigger on new wheels & tires.

You don't know what you don't know, so what are issued I need to be concerned about when choosing the correct springs?

Thanks,
Jeff
Hi Jeff, I'd be happy to assist you if you have any questions about our products. Our "performance" line of springs have been a big hit with the S550 community for great reason. I'm a big fan of them personally and highly recommend you consider them. I've got a thread in here that is miles long with people providing feedback and pictures on a weekly basis for about 2 years now - it's incredible. :thumbsup:

Let me know of you would like yo chat sometime.

OP
OP
NVGT

NVGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I really like the stance of your car. Just about perfect.

Thanks Much for the link.

If you're going to change springs anyway, I highly recommend swapping out the stock shocks too. It's not anymore work (especially the fronts) than just swapping springs. I've never used any other brand but Steeda on my GT, but can say I'm very happy with the products and the service.

On a related note, Steeda takes very good care of forum members with discounts on packages. I can attest to that first-hand. If I may suggest: https://www.steeda.com/Steeda-S550-Mustang-Comfort-Suspension-Package-15-17-555-2407

"Comfort" is a misnomer, IMO. That would mean "soft and squishy" to me and it's anything but. I have those exact springs and shocks and am very happy. Pic of stance attached.

OP
OP
NVGT

NVGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks,

Which springs and shocks do you suggest?

Hi Jeff, I'd be happy to assist you if you have any questions about our products. Our "performance" line of springs have been a big hit with the S550 community for great reason. I'm a big fan of them personally and highly recommend you consider them. I've got a thread in here that is miles long with people providing feedback and pictures on a weekly basis for about 2 years now - it's incredible. :thumbsup:

Let me know of you would like yo chat sometime.

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Have any suggestions?
What are your Objectives? Handling, Drag racing, Handling with great ride quality, Min drop springs. pm your contact info and we can discuss the best options for you.

Thanks,
Steeda Tech
Sponsored