Sponsored

Illinois-Chicago

rktsnk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Good point. I was originally going to place my order by mid to late Feb... But may just put my order in sooner rather than later. :)
Sponsored

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Z28 Camaro and 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
After the Holidays the orders should be completed much faster. The factories shut down for 2 weeks for Christmas and new years and also for thanksgiving.

First part for the EB Mustang has arrived. So I had to get a shot of it.

Killin' me having this and no car yet.

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD
SOB I was just gonna post "What tune are you guys/gals going with" LOL Guess this is it! I am gonna go the same way I think...Tried and True Cobb Tuning!

Coming from a VW GTI I know as soon as you flash software the dealer flags you. With these Accesport tunes, can you flash back 100% to stock with no trace of tune before going to a dealer?

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
on the Z28 I have There is a counter that tells how many times it has been flashed but if its flashed back to stock the dealer has no way of knowing if it was a modified tune or not. The Fords will have at least the same setup probably more. Check on some Focus ST Forums if any of those guys have had problems with the Dealer and Tunes on their cars.

Totally love the Cobb stuff and what I've seen on the Suby's plus the high quality work they do so I had to go with them.

Sponsored

rktsnk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Congrats! I'll be right behind you. Set up an appointment to put the order in on Saturday.

I'm out in Algonquin so not far from you. Did you order from Tom Peck?

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium, Race Red
Not sure yet, I have to do some research because I don't know much about this topic.

Renner, are you not going for the silver in inventory? I found almost the exact car I ordered right down the street from my mom's house this weekend (saw it in inventory yesterday)...debating....today is the last day for black Friday discount!!

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! I'll be right behind you. Set up an appointment to put the order in on Saturday.

I'm out in Algonquin so not far from you. Did you order from Tom Peck?

No Tom Peck wouldnt give me the interest rate I wanted. Golf Mill ford beat their best rate by .5%. I got 2.9% for 72 months

Plus Golf Mill Ford takes True Car pricing which beats the Xplan and Tom Peck wouldn't do that.

if you want to talk with Golf Mill ford also I can PM you sale guy phone numebr he was awesome to deal with. Golf Mill Ford is the largest dealer in Midwest for the last 9 years so they have alot more financing options it seems to get you a better rate

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure yet, I have to do some research because I don't know much about this topic.

Renner, are you not going for the silver in inventory? I found almost the exact car I ordered right down the street from my mom's house this weekend (saw it in inventory yesterday)...debating....today is the last day for black Friday discount!!

The magnetic one that was in inventory is no longer available my dealer just told me. For the silver one with manual trans, recaros and performance package there are none anywhere in the US so I will have to continue with my order and wait the 8 weeks :(

rktsnk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
No Tom Peck wouldnt give me the interest rate I wanted. Golf Mill ford beat their best rate by .5%. I got 2.9% for 72 months

Plus Golf Mill Ford takes True Car pricing which beats the Xplan and Tom Peck wouldn't do that.

if you want to talk with Golf Mill ford also I can PM you sale guy phone numebr he was awesome to deal with. Golf Mill Ford is the largest dealer in Midwest for the last 9 years so they have alot more financing options it seems to get you a better rate
Oh wow. Yeah I would certainly be interested if you got an email and or phone number. I've been talking with a couple and was going to work with Wickstrom of Barrington due to reviews, but you can never really know if those are rigged.

Sponsored

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh wow. Yeah I would certainly be interested if you got an email and or phone number. I've been talking with a couple and was going to work with Wickstrom of Barrington due to reviews, but you can never really know if those are rigged.
Call Gabriel at Golf Mill Ford...off on Tuesdays I think. He was pretty awesome to work with 847.470.9800 tell him Joe who just ordered a silver Ecoboost from him sent you over

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whhhaaa. The status changed for my order to "in transit" and now has a delivery date of 12-11. Christmas may come early!

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium, Race Red
Oh and I was excited mine is awaiting shipment :( I still show 1/8/2015 for delivery. Where did you order you car from? I got mine at Gurnee Ford and there were 5 other special orders in.

Edit - And congrats, of course!!

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whhhaaa. The status changed for my order to "in transit" and now has a delivery date of 12-11. Christmas may come early!

Woohooo that awesome!!! Got a winter setup already for the car?

JSmoove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
I'm in the West Dundee area, hopefully going to get a house in Carpentersville soon. Going to order a Race Red GT in the next few months so I hope to see all of you at some local car shows and such. All of your recommendations on a dealer are really helping me out on choosing which one to order from. I purchased my '13 Fusion from Schaumburg Ford but am willing to go elsewhere if I cannot get the price I want. Thank you all again!:thumbsup:
Sponsored