stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
A buddy sent this to me.

ProCharger Supercharged Voodoo is here! (GT350)

procharger_supercharger_boost_mustang_shelby_gt350_badge.jpg

5.2L Flat-Plane Supercharged Voodoo Action is here!

The Mustang Shelby GT350 ProCharger supercharger system is one of the most anticipated systems we have launching. These cars were born for the track and love being at high-rpm singing the song that only a flat-plane crank can give you. We can't go into loads of details yet, however we can tell you that we designed this system JUST for this amazing GT350. Installation is easy with no permanent modifications, no motor mount changes, no trimming/cutting/bending of any sort.

procharger_gt350_supercharger_blown_underhood_center.jpg

ProCharger Tuner kits start shipping shortly...

...With full systems to start shipping soon after. Our customers will be enjoying supercharged power with no power fade consistently lap after lap on the track with our system. Thanks to the worry free air-to-air intercooler and highly efficient supercharger head units inlet air temps are kept to an absolute minimum. A custom ProCharger air-to-air intercooler was designed specifically for this GT350 front nose, for maximum cooling and perfect OEM fit and finish. Boost is a beautiful thing, just like this GT350!

procharger_gt350_supercharger_blown_underhood_center_drivers.JPG

Here's how to get on "The List"...

For more details on this system, or to be placed on the contact list for the release of the shipping date, please email us at [email protected] or drop us a line to 913-338-2886

procharger_gt350_supercharger_blown_underhood_pass.JPG

procharger_supercharger_boost_mustang_shelby_gt350_sill.jpg

procharger_supercharger_boost_mustang_shelby_gt350_rear.jpg

procharger_supercharger_boost_mustang_shelby_gt350_snake.jpg

https://www.procharger.com/blog/procharger-supercharged-voodoo-here-gt350
Sponsored

VoodooThomas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
I'm interested to see how much boost they are running and what kind of power it's making.

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
I know its a sacrilege, but considering if I cant get into a 2017 I will need to do a transmission cooler or swap, might as well consider this too. They are using a r type wing on their car, looks like one of the better units.

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
looks like I would be selling the Moroso surge tank, they have a unit that is adjusted over to make room for the piping.

Dmk08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 M3
I dont know why people would be down on adding a SC. Sounds like a perfect addition to me. Ill be in on this for sure. The e92 M were similar and great with SC.

Sponsored

Helmet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dude
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Probably more vaporware

THX 138

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack, 2002 Porsche Boxster S 3.8L
To each his own. Personally, I would never run boost on an engine that's already at a 12:1 compression ratio from the factory, with port fuel injection rather than direct injection. (...and yes, I am aware that the E9x M3's were also 12:1, with port fuel injection... I wouldn't add a supercharger to an E9x M3, either. :p )

Dmk08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 M3
To each his own. Personally, I would never run boost on an engine that's already at a 12:1 compression ratio from the factory, with port fuel injection rather than direct injection. (...and yes, I am aware that the E9x M3's were also 12:1, with port fuel injection... I wouldn't add a supercharger to an E9x M3, either. :p )
Too bad for you they were a blast :)

Sponsored

VoodooThomas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Funny to see all the same concerns with this car. Supercharging a high compression motor, lowering a car with adaptive suspension etc... This has all been covered already on the generation old E92 and everything was fine. Ford is just late to the party. The only question really though is how fords engineering stacks up to the Germans... Hence I will be waiting for others to try it out first and see how it goes.

G-FORCE

PATRIOT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
MANY
I'm on there list. It will be moderate pressure, less than 10 PSI. It will be on 93 pump, properly tuned and I do not plan on any long sessions with this car. Currently 500 rwhp all natural with full exhaust and tune.

Dmk08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 M3
I'm on there list. It will be moderate pressure, less than 10 PSI. It will be on 93 pump, properly tuned and I do not plan on any long sessions with this car. Currently 500 rwhp all natural with full exhaust and tune.
Yeah I'm guessing it'll be 4-6 PSI max like the low end M systems. The fact that its coming w/ an intercooler is great because the low end systems for the M didn't.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I'll be interested to see how much power it makes, especially if they have an E85 tune.
Sponsored