Worlds Fastest & Only 5 second Coyote

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I'd have to ask - how do you know these are needed for a "serious" build? I know fast-to-market is important but it doesn't seem like this could have been tested thoroughly at this point.

I'd also ask - why would you need reusable hardware here? Coyote and likely Voodoo aren't known for popping head gaskets...Why else pull the heads and why not just buy new TTY bolts? In my experience, TTY bolts are much more consistent for the enthusiast to install correctly. More people screw up torqueing ARP hardware compared to factory TTY.

I guess what gets me...I don't like to see solutions looking for a problem.

Sponsored

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17GT350AG/BS-MGW/UPR/ABLIP
I'd have to ask - how do you know these are needed for a "serious" build? I know fast-to-market is important but it doesn't seem like this could have been tested thoroughly at this point.

I'd also ask - why would you need reusable hardware here? Coyote and likely Voodoo aren't known for popping head gaskets...Why else pull the heads and why not just buy new TTY bolts? In my experience, TTY bolts are much more consistent for the enthusiast to install correctly. More people screw up torqueing ARP hardware compared to factory TTY.

I guess what gets me...I don't like to see solutions looking for a problem.
The 350 heads are being put on coyote engines, and some people who are doing 1/8 mile with nitrous have to pull heads alot.

Sponsored