15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Yeah I should chime back in on this again only to say that I didn't mean any personal attack on you Kyle, you've been helpful to me and a lot of us on this forum. I guess more than anything I was just excited to know this was coming out, but then quickly disappointed with the price and warranty forfeit. Anyway thanks for what you do on this forum Kyle.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kyle@ROUSH

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
I understand, and as mentioned all i can do as for now is forward that information.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Yeah I should chime back in on this again only to say that I didn't mean any personal attack on you Kyle, you've been helpful to me and a lot of us on this forum. I guess more than anything I was just excited to know this was coming out, but then quickly disappointed with the price and warranty forfeit. Anyway thanks for what you do on this forum Kyle.
Agreed. Thanks for everything Kyle!!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

godaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Sorry but I feel the need to chime in. If you want to keep any existing warranty you do not need to upgrade. A gun is not being held to your head. There is a price to play. We are talking about a system that you can bolt on and add just an ass hair shy of 300 extra horsepower over stock. If any warranty is a concern then simply wait until it is worn out and further upgrade. 670 horsepower is nothing to be upset about or sneeze at. It's a great number. Personally, I want more. I am willing to push the edge and prepared to further upgrade any parts that break bc of the extra power. Just my 2 cents. Got to pay to play.

Can't wait...my Roushmas is coming soon! Cheesy but this guy can't wait for Phase 2....Phase 3...and anything else they may have in the pipeline!

godaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Should be here tomorrow by way of UPS. Back seat is pulled, rear trunk spare panels pulled.

Kyle - stupid question...the plugs for phase 2 show a gap of .90. The phase 1 came with plugs gapped .90. Are they a colder plug? Do I really need to change them out? I only have 7500 miles on my phase 1. I have no problem changing them....just thought I could save them from later on down the road if it's the same plug.

*edit - I read the description again....my bad. It is a cooler plug.

Last edited:

Sponsored

gzstang

Who's stang? It's gzstang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/performance pack
Vehicle Showcase
Is it possible to run the stage 2 kit on 91 octane? Thanks.

OP
OP
Kyle@ROUSH

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
You're going to want to run whatever is premium for your area, we're in the midwest so we have 93, if you're up in the mountains 91 might be the highest you have.

gzstang

Who's stang? It's gzstang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/performance pack
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah 91 is the best I can get so just making sure if I get this kit it would be ok to run 91 without issues.

OxfordPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack

Sponsored

OxfordPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
Ohhhh, nevermind. It voids the optional Roush powertrain warranty, that makes more sense haha.

godaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Install was easy. Had a small issue with my crank sensor throwing a code because it went to the default location...hooked up an IDS and everything is calibrated correctly.

It has been raining all day so no testing. Was able to push it in 2nd gear a little bit. It hit just over 4000 rpms and took off like a rocket. There is definitely much more there. Hopefully the rain let's up and it dries up tomorrow so I can really beat on it.

So far, worth it just for that one little pull.

Kyle - you guys need to sell the phase 2 number in a red decal that I can fit next to my candy bar Roush logo that replaced my 5.0! That would look bad ass!

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Kyle - you guys need to sell the phase 2 number in a red decal that I can fit next to my candy bar Roush logo that replaced my 5.0! That would look bad ass!
Great idea!!!
Like this?
MG2_2528.jpg

godaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Awesome Stage 3.....they need one for each phase. As I jump to each one I would be more than willing to buy the numbered logo.
Sponsored