Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Grabber Blue GTPP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Fastback
Hey guys,
I'm new in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I'm looking for a nice and cheap auto insurance for my Mustang.
Would be really grateful if I can have some help.

Bigpoppa05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT
I’m just north of you about 20 min. No such thing as cheap auto in mi. Honestly your best bet is to shop around. It varies by county you reside in and your credit score etc. no one will will be the same. I use auto owners but have used progressive. State Farm tends to be expensive and ups rates often

WileECoyote79

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost w/performance pack
Hey guys,
I'm new in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I'm looking for a nice and cheap auto insurance for my Mustang.
Would be really grateful if I can have some help.
the only solution i have found is to move to ohio...when i tell the people i work with down there how much we pay they're floored...:frusty:

All seriousness i have progressive. after i called around they came back the cheapest especially in a multi car policy.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Fastback
I have finally settled on AAA Auto insurance.
It's costing me around $155 a month(Full Coverage).
Keep in mind that this is my first car and with no driving history in the US.
So, I think I got a pretty good deal.

Twinguin

just a little Fury
Threads
Reaction score
Website
s76.photobucket.com
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Convertible
I think I haven't introduced myself here yet ... another 2018 Convertible GT cruising around Metro Detroit.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda has some great support downriver in Michigan - look forward to seeing you on the road!

TJ

bahasad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Premium, 14 BMW F30 Stage 1
Any good dealers to install Power Pack 2?

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Hey everyone just looking to inform you all and will also be making a seperate thread for this as well but we at Livernois Motorsports have scheduled our first customer track day for this year with Milan Dragway on May 12th! If you are a current customer or looking to be a customer in the near future this will allow you to come down and see what your car can do on the strip free of charge! We look forward to seeing all of you this year at our customer appreciation track day!

Sponsored

WileECoyote79

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Thinking about adding the Ford Performance Tune to my Ecoboost. I was thinking of having it done at Village Ford in Dearborn. Has anyone gotten theirs done there?

Mattrix

The Engine Destroyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 1 Mustang
Thinking about adding the Ford Performance Tune to my Ecoboost. I was thinking of having it done at Village Ford in Dearborn. Has anyone gotten theirs done there?
Go to Jessica Livernois at Jack Demmer Lincoln in Dearborn. She has done some for members of the S550 club. Tell her I sent ya! :ford:

I was going to go that route too but I decided to go bigger. Lots of parts on the way!!

WileECoyote79

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Go to Jessica Livernois at Jack Demmer Lincoln in Dearborn. She has done some for members of the S550 club. Tell her I sent ya! :ford:

I was going to go that route too but I decided to go bigger. Lots of parts on the way!!
Thanks Matt ill keep that in mind. The main reason I picked Village was they're listed on the Ford Performance website as a performance dealer. I want to go somewhere i know they have done this before. Maybe ill post in the S550 Facebook group and get their take as well. And I just realized that you're moderator of and we're friends on FB. LOL. :headbonk::cheers:

Mattrix

The Engine Destroyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 1 Mustang
Thanks Matt ill keep that in mind. The main reason I picked Village was they're listed on the Ford Performance website as a performance dealer. I want to go somewhere i know they have done this before. Maybe ill post in the S550 Facebook group and get their take as well. And I just realized that you're moderator of and we're friends on FB. LOL. :headbonk::cheers:
It's all good man, hope you get taken care of where ever you go!

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Paul's High Performance in Jackson is a great source for tuning as well ... very reputable & has done work with Steeda Performance Vehicles:

http://www.paulshp.com/

We also have a reputable installation facility in Michigan ... if anyone is ever interested in getting Steeda parts installed, let me know!

TJ
Sponsored