Sponsored

MMR releases its "BIG TUBE" Cold Air Intake system for 2015 Mustang Ecoboost 2.3

Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modularmotorsportsracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Worlds Fastest & Only 5 second Coyote
MMR releases its "Big Tube" Cold air intake system for the 2015 Ecoboost Mustang!! The MMR system outflows the factory inlet tube and filter by over 290CFM!!!! (when tested at industry standard 28"). Available in Silver, Black, Yellow, Red, white and Orange and available now!! Plug and play installation. Accepts all factory connections and sensors (including screw to lock IAT inlet air temp sensor). No tune required! No check engine lights. No cheap plastic. Properly mounts to the engine, not to the body which is a big NO NO like the "Copy Cat" kits - the body and the engine move independently which can cause turbo and body damage!! 100% USA Hand Made.

ORDER NOW : http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...page=product_info&cPath=28_38&products_id=633

Sound clip:

Customer submitted "Drive-By"

[ame]

[ame]

More specs:

Gigantic 3.5" tubing from the Turbo to Air filter (not small 3.0" like the copycat kits). Plug and play installation, no tuning required! Genuine K&N washable Air Filter. True Cold Air, NOT a engine mounted airbox that heatsoaks. 15 Minute Installation. Durable Powdercoated finish.

Increases horsepower, torque, and acceleration
Decreases Inlet air temperatures
Replaces entire factory air intake system
K&N Filter Million Mile Limited Warranty®
Easy to install performance improvement
Improves engine sound and looks great too

Available in Red, Silver, Yellow, Orange, White, Black and Raw (un-coated)

Sponsored

Last edited:

JTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Ecoboost
M6G discount code? :D:D:D

Ecobeast

GT owner now.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford mustang GT
Have you tested to estimate the HP increase? Very nice looking, like the color options.

Dirtleg

BoostCreep
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
15' EB Prem PP, 07' GT (track Car), 01' RC51, 16" S1000XR
Okay so I am going to be "that guy" for a minute. From my Turbodiesel days it was well accepted that a K&N, while it flows extremely well, is more prone to causing wear on your turbo impeller blades. A condition typically known as "dusting" which reduces the efficiency of the turbo over time.
Have there been any advancements to K&N's filters that would make this reputation one of those "myths" that are based on outdated information?
Just asking. Not a hater and have actually used them on my NA cars but don't trust them with a turbo.
So please, if I'm out of line, educate me.

On the other side of the coin thanks MMR for giving us the option of another intake.

Sponsored

Ryudo83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard EB PP 6-speed
Okay so I am going to be "that guy" for a minute. From my Turbodiesel days it was well accepted that a K&N, while it flows extremely well, is more prone to causing wear on your turbo impeller blades. A condition typically known as "dusting" which reduces the efficiency of the turbo over time.
Have there been any advancements to K&N's filters that would make this reputation one of those "myths" that are based on outdated information?
Just asking. Not a hater and have actually used them on my NA cars but don't trust them with a turbo.
So please, if I'm out of line, educate me.

On the other side of the coin thanks MMR for giving us the option of another intake.

IDK about turbo diesels but i ran a K&N on my STI and my Legacy GT each for over 100k miles and never had any turbo issues with either car. The only common advice i came across was to let the filter sit out overnight on your counter or other clean area to allow some of the oil to dry out a bit before install. Hope that helps ya :thumbsup:

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
MMR releases its "Big Tube" Cold air intake system for the 2015 Ecoboost Mustang!! The MMR system outflows the factory inlet tube and filter by over 290CFM!!!! (when tested at industry standard 28"). Available in Silver, Black, Yellow, Red and Orange and available now!! Plug and play installation. Accepts all factory connections and sensors. No tune required! No check engine lights.

More specs:

Gigantic 3.5" tubing from the Turbo to Air filter. Plug and play installation, no tuning required! Genuine K&N washable Air Filter. True Cold Air, NOT a engine mounted airbox that heatsoaks. 5-10 Minute Installation. Durable Powdercoated finish.

Increases horsepower, torque, and acceleration
Decreases Inlet air temperatures
Replaces entire factory air intake system
K&N Filter Million Mile Limited Warranty®
Easy to install performance improvement
Improves engine sound and looks great too

Available in Red, Silver, Yellow, Orange and Black (other colors available by request)

If you can release the increased HP/TQ/acceleration numbers I would be more inclined to purchase this product.

bluestang50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2020 Explorer ST, 1990 Mustang GT turbo
That sounds great.

Sponsored

DanFish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT, 2015 Black Eco
I think MMR has won me over with their intake and intercooler combo for less then $600. I don't think that price can be beat.

Darkrune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO EB
I wish companies would stop using their phones to take videos of important things.

Drazen96

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fletch
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
I cancelled my airaid preorder and ordered the mmr cai. Good numbers, sound, and the powder coat option was icing on the cake