Reactions: _M_

Sponsored

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
Jake, any idea when that mod day will be? I would like to get a set of Corbeau CR1's in black suede, But it'll be a couple weeks before I can swing it.
it'll be a little bit. We're just sort of waiting on everyone to order their parts and get through some of this crappy weather cold weather that's coming in.

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
[MENTION=7192]garagelogic[/MENTION] [MENTION=16324]Nucdancer01[/MENTION] [MENTION=17555]Murdered_s550[/MENTION]

Great to see all of you today. Another nice day to enjoy the cars. Looking forward to future gatherings.

Here's a link to Seth's article. Very cool of him to do that.

http://www.evolutionm.net/articles/mustang-s550-corner-weight-day/

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Wish I'd have made the cars and coffee yesterday. I'd be interested to see how much less my base car weighs compared to the premium models. Probably negligible but would still be interesting to see.

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
To whoever might be interested, there's a pretty cool documentary about the new Mustang on Netflix called A Faster Horse.
I watched it on Vimeo when it released, I loved it!!

Wish I'd have made the cars and coffee yesterday. I'd be interested to see how much less my base car weighs compared to the premium models. Probably negligible but would still be interesting to see.
Seth will bring the scales again, or I can just ask him too specifically any weekend pretty much you wanna weigh it.

Sponsored

Murdered_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
15 Premium PP Ecoboost
He was doing it for fun Lance. Just an idea.. Seth lives about 3 houses down from me, so if we end up doing a dyno day at DBR we could just come over to my house, and whoever wants to weigh their car can.

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
He was doing it for fun Lance. Just an idea.. Seth lives about 3 houses down from me, so if we end up doing a dyno day at DBR we could just come over to my house, and whoever wants to weigh their car can.

Cool, that's nice of him. I have known Seth since he had his white Prelude back in the day.

Lance
Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Noize

Ricer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Evolution X
Hey everyone,

I made a thread in the general section and was directed over here. Glad to see you all in one place. Nicest bunch of car guys ever! Thanks garagelogic for letting me weigh your car and introducing me to your forum buddies.

Dylan, I've got your car corrected as well as I know. I sort of guessed on your fuel. LMK if it was wrong.

Nucdancer, I got premium package on your car, is that the same as PP, or something additional? Is the cat-back your only mod that would effect weight?

Jake, put that car together and bring it by anytime.

[MENTION=7192]garagelogic[/MENTION] [MENTION=16324]Nucdancer01[/MENTION] [MENTION=17555]Murdered_s550[/MENTION]

Great to see all of you today. Another nice day to enjoy the cars. Looking forward to future gatherings.

Here's a link to Seth's article. Very cool of him to do that.

http://www.evolutionm.net/articles/mustang-s550-corner-weight-day/
Great to meet you, and thanks for the ride. Loved the GT350!

Happy to, man. Let me know.

Definitely! Hit me up, Dylan. Typing this from the second floor window seat and see that sweet new 328i.

Cool, that's nice of him. I have known Seth since he had his white Prelude back in the day.

Lance
176whp of wrong wheel drive fury. I'll always remember you as a boosted Miata guy, Lance! Hope to see you sometime soon.

Seth
Sponsored