Sponsored

C6 z06 vs gt350

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
To be clear, I'm saying that I would prefer if people would stop asking for laws that restrict my freedoms. I would really like more freedom reinstated with many laws and regulations removed from the books.

I'm not going to say what I think about the theory that human activities are affecting the climate or will at some future date. It's really off topic for this forum.
i dont like people losing freedoms either but having restrictions in the automotive industry is not needed. Having one pertaining to meat and dairy is needed if we like our planet. That im okay with. My whole point was that direct injection is the worst thing to happen to the automotive industry. It is crap and we wouldn't have it being forced on us if the Epa actually did it job and addressed what the over abundance of live stock is doing to us. I find it relevant. If people want to focus only on the topic of meat and dairy, thats their deal. :shrug:

Asking people to change their diets as a whole will be pretty much impossible. You have things to consider such as poverty, but curbing emissions as a whole is easier to address. Just how it is. I know were getting closer to engineered meat that will be grown in a lab and that should be able address what you're talking about. I think we'll see it within in the next 10 years.
I dont think it would be that hard. The epa doesnt want to hurt its bread and butter maker which is agriculture. It choses to pretend its a lie and put out articles saying its automotive. They only care about their money, not actually helping anything that actually needs attention. The epa is a joke.
Sponsored

200MPHCOBRA

Liberty Tree Needs Water
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2013 BOSS 302
Global warming and the EPA is a joke, it means you don't believe in satellite temperature measurements or weather balloon temperature measurements. Land based measurements have been manipulated and therefore corrupted to augment a narrative. The slightest amount of digging into past documented temperature plots shows this manipulation clearly.
How clean is too clean, that's what needs to be defined.
I'm not going to argue this here as this is not the place for it, so that is all I will say on this subject here.

GOFAST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still looking
Global warming and the EPA is a joke, it means you don't believe in satellite temperature measurements or weather balloon temperature measurements. Land based measurements have been manipulated and therefore corrupted to augment a narrative. The slightest amount of digging into past documented temperature plots shows this manipulation clearly.
I'm not going to argue this here as this is not the place for it, so that is all I will say on this subject here.
:headbonk:

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Umm..... so the earth isnt getting warmer.... hmm..

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Umm..... so the earth isnt getting warmer.... hmm..
No, if you look at the data for the last 20 or 50 years the earth is getting colder. There are many people out there thinking they will gain money and/or power through the global warming hoax. There are many others who think the ends justify the means and are willing to lie to get what they want.

Sponsored

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
Getting back on topic, who would have ever thought we could be having the mention of the Mustang with the Corvette from an overall performance standpoint.

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
No, if you look at the data for the last 20 or 50 years the earth is getting colder. There are many people out there thinking they will gain money and/or power through the global warming hoax. There are many others who think the ends justify the means and are willing to lie to get what they want.
Provide actual data. Don't just say it's out there. Right now, you have an awful case as there is no data supporting your argument. There's also picture evidence of ice caps receding and global increases in the ppm of carbon dioxide and methane you have to contend with. And what money? Money is in the oil industry, not the green industry.

Davy_Baby9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRD
Provide actual data. Don't just say it's out there. Right now, you have an awful case as there is no data supporting your argument. There's also picture evidence of ice caps receding and global increases in the ppm of carbon dioxide and methane you have to contend with. And what money? Money is in the oil industry, not the green industry.
Umm, the last few winters have been brutal up here! :headbonk:

I was going to say, obviously the planet is cooling because of the growth of the north and south poles, snow and ice caps on mountain ranges, and glaciers. Oh wait.

347CobraII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I remember global cooling in 70's, ozone scare in 80', global warming 90 that changed to climate change. So I call most of this BS there's so many other things that effect our planet. LIKE the sun, space don't understand why people think weather that happen in 60's should still be the same today. Our planet is always in state of change.

Don't blame oil industry remember this. R12 because of CFC's eats Ozone yep in a lab. Fact it's heavier than air and also world oceans produce more CFC in 1 year than all of man made CFC. R134a actually worst than R12 ever was because R134a lighter goes up into atmosphere. Whole R12 and R134a was power grab in family fight Depout. Carbon credit crap that Al Gore made millions off of....

In the end we're the one's who pays.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I just call it weather. This is some heavy duty off topic sh!t.

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/...rst-scientific-scandal-of-our-generation.html

This is my last off-topic post.

The ice caps recede every summer and grow back every winter. They are getting larger year over year because temperatures have been colder.

Average global temperatures have been falling. Why don't the greenies celebrate and congratulate themselves on doing such a good job? They averted a global crisis and now everything is better, right? Instead they try to falsify the evidence and/or rename global warming to "human affected climate change". Saying that if it gets warmer it's our fault, if it gets colder it's our fault, more severe weather... etc. etc. always our fault and the solution is more laws and regulations and taxes redistributing wealth from someone to someone else.

There's no money in the green industry?!!?? What? :lol:

on edit: one of the things that actually bugs me the worst is they took away our cheap light bulbs! How many corrupt politicians were bribed over that law, I wonder?

GOFAST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still looking
Getting back on topic, who would have ever thought we could be having the mention of the Mustang with the Corvette from an overall performance standpoint.
I will admit that I did not see it coming. Ford has REALLY stepped up their game with this GT350. Now the next step is Ford making a car that performs this well, and is actually attainable.

That as of yet, has eluded them sadly.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I will admit that I did not see it coming. Ford has REALLY stepped up their game with this GT350. Now the next step is Ford making a car that performs this well, and is actually attainable.

That as of yet, has eluded them sadly.
If you really want one you will be able to buy one. Maybe not new, but in a few years. The price isn't all that high. They just haven't made that many yet.

I have to admit I also didn't see it coming. I'm amazed at the FPC engine, and there are a few other touches on the car that really surprised me as well. Never in a million years would I have thought Ford would make a FPC engine.

GOFAST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still looking
If you really want one you will be able to buy one. Maybe not new, but in a few years. The price isn't all that high. They just haven't made that many yet.

I have to admit I also didn't see it coming. I'm amazed at the FPC engine, and there are a few other touches on the car that really surprised me as well. Never in a million years would I have thought Ford would make a FPC engine.
Well, I just mean that with so few made and ADM's being insane it is more work than it is worth. I would also never pay more than what the people that make a car think it is worth(over MSRP). That and the fact that we are in the golden age of muscle cars, with the other offerings and what is around the corner, I see waiting as being a better choice(maybe used like you suggested).

I agree 100% on the FPC!! I would have NEVER guessed that Ford had that up their sleeve. Such an amazing engine!!! The Voodoo will go down as one of the best American V8's EVER.

Burnin4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Well, the C6Z is a 10year old platform. However a 350 versus a new Stingray is a closer matchup. The C6Z is a legendary beast, will always be one of my favorites, but I'd still drive a 350 today over the Z.
Sponsored