Sponsored

Bad Leak on Drivers Window no Auto-up on either

damorini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Hey everyone! So I picked up my 2015 GT convertible yesterday and immediately noticed the auto up does not work on either window. Went through calibration steps and it still doesn't work. It will go up about an inch and stop. Doesn't bounce back but just stops. So not a huge deal. Then I washed it. This resulted in a puddle on my front seat.

So looked more closely and the drivers window does not close all the way after it bumps up the quarter inch or whatever after closing the door. Tried calibrating again by pulling fuses while the windows were in motion, holding all the way up for two seconds and all the way down for two seconds. Nothing... Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Falconetti

cash me outside howbow da
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 1994 SVT COBRA
Verts do not get the "auto up" and as far as the leak take it in to the dealer.

BOFH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium convertible
Yeah, I noticed the lack of auto up (and down) as well. My old 2005 convertible did have that option and I am missing it. As well as the reminders if fuel was less than 50 miles and the systems check where it cycled through all settings. (MyColor option)

But way more other options on my new baby. :)

FordServiceCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey everyone! So I picked up my 2015 GT convertible yesterday and immediately noticed the auto up does not work on either window. Went through calibration steps and it still doesn't work. It will go up about an inch and stop. Doesn't bounce back but just stops. So not a huge deal. Then I washed it. This resulted in a puddle on my front seat.

So looked more closely and the drivers window does not close all the way after it bumps up the quarter inch or whatever after closing the door. Tried calibrating again by pulling fuses while the windows were in motion, holding all the way up for two seconds and all the way down for two seconds. Nothing... Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
Hi damorini,

Kinda late to the party, but hey, better late than never. Did you get the issue taken care of? If not, please send me a private message with your VIN, odometer reading, full name, phone number, and servicing dealer. I'll see what I can do to help.

Mathieu
Sponsored