Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Ouch!

I will speak direct to them in Taiwan or get my Taiwanese office to get in touch with them see what pricing they can do direct and I'll get them sent over on one of the many OcUK shipments. :D
#Tactical .

But yes, unfortunate expense as obviously coplus have designed, copied or made a new unit that fits in (or bought one), then fitted the lights and wiring in... So end up paying for RnD and what not - then once it gets here all the additional costs ontop of that :frusty:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
#Tactical .

But yes, unfortunate expense as obviously coplus have designed, copied or made a new unit that fits in (or bought one), then fitted the lights and wiring in... So end up paying for RnD and what not - then once it gets here all the additional costs ontop of that :frusty:
Anything over £200 for some indicators is just robbery, I fully understand RnD as we do a lot of that ourselves.

I am already in contact with them, I might buy 10-100 sets, see what pricing they offer, as ideally they need to be sub £200 delivered!

Would others be interested at under £200 if I can get some kind of group buy going?

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
Anything over £200 for some indicators is just robbery, I fully understand RnD as we do a lot of that ourselves.

I am already in contact with them, I might buy 10-100 sets, see what pricing they offer, as ideally they need to be sub £200 delivered!

Would others be interested at under £200 if I can get some kind of group buy going?
From what I've heard, they only do something on the price if you buy around 100pcs. Below that, they do nothing.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Under £200 each depends how much each you get them for lol.. If you're getting 100 at £20 a unit (somehow) and then gonna try flog us them for £200 - no. (I know you wouldn't :thumbsup: ).
Put me down for one, but fully expect me to rip it apart on day one and be on the blower to [MENTION=14834]John577[/MENTION] to do the white strip :lol:

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Under £200 each depends how much each you get them for lol.. If you're getting 100 at £20 a unit (somehow) and then gonna try flog us them for £200 - no. (I know you wouldn't :thumbsup: ).
Put me down for one, but fully expect me to rip it apart on day one and be on the blower to [MENTION=14834]John577[/MENTION] to do the white strip :lol:
It'll cost you more than £200 for the white stip :headbonk: :headbonk:

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
It'll cost you more than £200 for the white stip :headbonk: :headbonk:
What white LED strip did you get, jesus Christ :lol::lol::lol:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
It's not a LED strip, I used single LED chips (9 per light) :thumbsup:
Wowza, may explain the price a bit more then, I was just gonna get a strip and whack that in there, wire it all up and such.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
You have not enough space to put a LED strip, also you'll not have a good light output because of the reflector inside.

That's the LED board inside (8 amber chips for turn + 2 white for parking light):
wowza, nice work... In which case, i'll probably just leave it :lol::lol:

Sponsored

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wowza, nice work... In which case, i'll probably just leave it :lol::lol:
That's not my work, it's the OEM board. On top of that, I added 9 white LED chips (next to the amber ones) to have the DRL feature :thumbsup:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
That's not my work, it's the OEM board. On top of that, I added 9 white LED chips (next to the amber ones) to have the DRL feature :thumbsup:
Oh lol! Gotcha... Chips 9 for £200... wth.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
You need : 18 chips, 2 power converter (DC12v to DC3.3v), 2 switchback modules and also pay for RnD :D :headbonk:
Well seeing as you've paid the RnD already.... ;)!

Don't think this'll be a mod I run myself just yet then, house to save for and that's a cr4p tonne for some lights... (he says with his flashy lights on the car...).

I do have a somewhat unrelated question for you, and feel free to answer in PM.
I want to get my Switchbacks and DD DRLs as always on (with the lower DRL) but also still working with Sidelights/Headlights as they "should do" (as in DRL goes off when headlights come on, and then sidelights go on etc). What wires am I relocating for each, been told it's purple on the fuse. :lol:

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well seeing as you've paid the RnD already.... ;)!

Don't think this'll be a mod I run myself just yet then, house to save for and that's a cr4p tonne for some lights... (he says with his flashy lights on the car...).

I do have a somewhat unrelated question for you, and feel free to answer in PM.
I want to get my Switchbacks and DD DRLs as always on (with the lower DRL) but also still working with Sidelights/Headlights as they "should do" (as in DRL goes off when headlights come on, and then sidelights go on etc). What wires am I relocating for each, been told it's purple on the fuse. :lol:
PM sent. Let stay on topic here :cheers:
Sponsored

Last edited: