stock gt vs ecoboost

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

I mean really...Look at the top three threads in this section. One was "serious" and the other was the EXACT same thread you just created. "Part throttle EB vs the world".

We get it. Har-Har. Some of the threads are already heated, there's no reason to continue to start new ones.
Problem is, people just don't know when to stop.

This thing should have been locked after the OP originally posted this nonsense. It is of no contribution to this forum section and a waste of space.

Wish the mods were a bit more strict on this behavior. I come on this forum to read people's stories and gain knowledge. Looks like Danny created an account to troll instead.
Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
A week of part throttle racing is enough. Let's go back to full throttle and trying to run people down. Who are on the side of the road at cars and coffee.;) Or......We could just attack Camaro drivers. That's always fun.:first:

OP
OP

danny0441

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt DIB
Problem is, people just don't know when to stop.

This thing should have been locked after the OP originally posted this nonsense. It is of no contribution to this forum section and a waste of space.

Wish the mods were a bit more strict on this behavior. I come on this forum to read people's stories and gain knowledge. Looks like Danny created an account to troll instead.
i come here to pass the time and enjoy the content not to troll i can poke fun at what ever i please if the mods wanna lock it then so be it if it hurts so much look away man you guys are a bunch of snowflakes you gotta learn to take a joke i honest to god made this thread to make fun of gt and eco owners in hopes of getting everyone laughing together not at one another ill admit im not a comedian but come on dude its the interwebs dont you ever joke with your buddies about petty shit

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
i come here to pass the time and enjoy the content not to troll i can poke fun at what ever i please if the mods wanna lock it then so be it if it hurts so much look away man you guys are a bunch of snowflakes you gotta learn to take a joke i honest to god made this thread to make fun of gt and eco owners in hopes of getting everyone laughing together not at one another ill admit im not a comedian but come on dude its the interwebs dont you ever joke with your buddies about petty shit
You gotta make a thread like "not impressed by the EB" then say you test drove one and bash it that way. That is how people do it here :paddle:

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Sponsored

Childs Play

But Wait! There's More!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Shitbox
Any chance you know if part throttle racing is on Camaro 6g yet?
I personally haven't seen it but there could be someone over there including it in an obscure reference.

There's plenty of people who frequent both of the forums.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
I don't know if you could handle this... lol
Look man, I'm into GM cars. I'm into my Mustang. In fact, I've owned more GM cars than Fords. But if ya wanna say about not knowing if you can "handle this", it's hard to take that seriously from someone wearing flip flops. :D:D:D:D:D

Childs Play

But Wait! There's More!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Shitbox
Look man, I'm into GM cars. I'm into my Mustang. In fact, I've owned more GM cars than Fords. But if ya wanna say about not knowing if you can "handle this", it's hard to take that seriously from someone wearing flip flops. :D:D:D:D:D
And that was 100# of the point with that picture. LOL

Unfortunately I couldn't find a trailer to take it in front of...
Sponsored