Sponsored

Custom Stripes

supersnedz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang V8 Fastback 2017
Hey guys, does anyone know of a place that does stripes near Milton Keynes? I dont really like the factory stripes they do, i want them going all th way over the car. I'm trying to get everything sorted and booked as early as possible so when i recieve the stang i dont have to part with it every other weekt o get work done :D
Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
any good detailer in your area should know a good wrapping company they'll be able to do it for you.

OP
OP

supersnedz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

deep south

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB auto convertible & Citroen C3
Don't Ford do a solid stripe as an accessory now - check the price list as that might be an option

Sponsored

Broomboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue GT
Iv got a set for sale in the classified if your after matt black 😀

Sent from the mobile client - Forum Talker

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
last time I looked they still only did those horrible faded stripes but the price is a killer

it cost me £140 for a wrapping company to make my matt stripes with high gloss red pinstripe
ford wanted something stupid like £500 for their factory strips

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=24982]anubis[/MENTION] has a set for sale

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hey guys, does anyone know of a place that does stripes near Milton Keynes? I dont really like the factory stripes they do, i want them going all th way over the car. I'm trying to get everything sorted and booked as early as possible so when i recieve the stang i dont have to part with it every other weekt o get work done :D
Not exactly near Milton Keynes but probably a couple of hours away; place in Newbury - www.kjwraps.co.uk will do you whatever stripes you want. He said to me about £200 for some OTT stripes. Can't comment on the quality as I only went to have my taillight tints done, but ge did a damn good job of those - still look as good as the day they went on over a year ago.

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
Chameleon graphics, in MK. They did mine and they are a really top outfit, spent ages getting things perfect. I am OCD with things and I was very impressed. I went for black and purple pin stripes, but they will do anything you want.

Sponsored

mkforks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang v8 r/h/d to come
try source graphics in Bletchley
that's where I got mine done about a year ago
superb job

OP
OP

supersnedz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
try source graphics in Bletchley
that's where I got mine done about a year ago
superb job
Chameleon graphics, in MK. They did mine and they are a really top outfit, spent ages getting things perfect. I am OCD with things and I was very impressed. I went for black and purple pin stripes, but they will do anything you want.
Will try both of these out.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions :D

OP
OP

supersnedz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Booked in to get the stripes fitted. The guy is gonna do it prior to me picking the car up. I will go see the car before he does the work though in case there are any faults (hopefully not touch wood) He has said about sizes for the stripes, and recommened 2 stripes of 20cm width + 1 cm pinstripe. I'm not sure on the width of the bonnet and dont want super thick stripes, i am going for a look like this stang http://www.mustang6g.com/?p=10023 Does those measurements sound right?

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
THis is a mock up of mine showing the widths
stripes.JPG

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Booked in to get the stripes fitted. The guy is gonna do it prior to me picking the car up. I will go see the car before he does the work though in case there are any faults (hopefully not touch wood) He has said about sizes for the stripes, and recommened 2 stripes of 20cm width + 1 cm pinstripe. I'm not sure on the width of the bonnet and dont want super thick stripes, i am going for a look like this stang http://www.mustang6g.com/?p=10023 Does those measurements sound right?
Depends what size you want the stripes really i like smaller pinstripes personally so would got with a 0.5cm. 20cm stripe is an 8" stripe. Which should look good. What gap are you going for between them? will there be a gap between pin and the main stripe?
Sponsored