bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
And? Many tuners have already pushed the EB far past the 12.6 stock times for the scat pack. And yes, that's stock motor/turbo on a 93 tune since I know you'll have some d***head response like always. Adam hit 11.6 on stock motor/turbo/93 without weight reduction. Even bama's garbage tune is in the 12's. The EB guys are bad? Sure many will try to justify their purchase, but very rarely are they even close to as douche-y as some of the GT owners on here.

*Note: The title does state "Tuned EB"*
Adam wasn't the one racing and where did you pull 12.6 out of your behind? If you want to use best times. The SP has went 11s stock. There isn't a tune only EB touching that. I ran the fast list for two years on this forum. It takes a lot more than just a tune to keep up with the big boys. Did the OP ever come back and answer my first question? NOPE? Because he's a high 12-low 13 second car like the rest of the tuned EBs out there. With a worse trap speed than a stock GT PP. Shit let's see your timeslip. If it's so easy to out run scat packs. You all should be doing it. Or you can go to YouTube and pick the worlds worse driver in a scat pack. And then compare it to the fastest Tuned EB. You guys all cling to that one time like you can all run it!. I have videos of me beating different Zo6s. You'll never hear me claim I'm as fast as a zo6. Just a better driver. You guys need to knock this part throttle torque bullshit off. It's embarrassing.
Sponsored

Last edited:

slag1911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
everybody knows the ecoboost is the "part throttle" king of the street and track. you ecoboost guys need to stop beating up scatpacks, gt's, and gt350's with all that "part throttle" torque. :D

OP
OP

lizardrko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Auto PP
What exactly do you run in the 1/4 or the 1/8 and what is your trap speed that you are disappointed with a 3.73 geared GT?
All I did was test drive it when me and a buddy were waiting for an oil change. Mid-range to high rpm it definitely pulled more, but I still feel more thrill in my EB especially down low. Idk, maybe it was due to the weather, low-mid 80s that it felt slow. Or maybe Im just used to the instant torque these little turbos give. I love v8s but I was just expecting more. I am sure a scatpack will drive circles around it, just wanted some of everyone's opinions

OP
OP

lizardrko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Auto PP
Adam wasn't the one racing and where did you pull 12.6 out of your behind? If you want to use best times. The SP has went 11s stock. There isn't a tune only EB touching that. I ran the fast list for two years on this forum. It takes a lot more than just a tune to keep up with the big boys. Did the OP ever come back and answer my first question? NOPE? Because he's a high 12-low 13 second car like the rest of the tuned EBs out there. With a worse trap speed than a stock GT PP. Shit let's see your timeslip. If it's so easy to out run scat packs. You all should be doing it. Or you can go to YouTube and pick the worlds worse driver in a scat pack. And then compare it to the fastest Tuned EB. You guys all cling to that one time like you can all run it!. I have videos of me beating different Zo6s. You'll never hear me claim I'm as fast as a zo6. Just a better driver. You guys need to knock this part throttle torque bullshit off. It's embarrassing.
And sorry for not answering sooner, been dealing with my sisters graduaiton stuff all weekend. Thats why I wanted people's opinions. I notice with a lot of these cars, its a drivers race. Hell, I beat a hellcat in my EB just becasue the guy couldnt hook up. But obviously I should have gotten destroyed. And sure, my EB may have better torque response down low compared to a GT, but I was wondering if having a scatpack will be an all around better car in terms of a better average of the power curve

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
your eb cant touch a gt torque wise jeez what are these kids smoking in that vape thing

Sponsored

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Puff...puff...pass

OP
OP

lizardrko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Auto PP
your eb cant touch a gt torque wise jeez what are these kids smoking in that vape thing
Let me remind the fact that my lighter EB is tuned and gets all of its torque at ~2000 rpm. The GT gets all of its torque after ~4000 rpm. So its not blasphemy to say a tuned EB without a aftermarket downpipe will beat a GT to ~40 mph. After that, the GT will pull. With a downpipe, maybe until 50mph. Yes, a GT has more torque but the power curve is much different compared to the EB. The GT is all mid-upper range and the EB is all lower range. Which brings me back to my OP, would the scatpack be a overall enjoyable car than the EB.

slag1911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
So its not blasphemy to say a tuned EB without a aftermarket downpipe will beat a GT to ~40 mph.
And there it is folks, the ecoboost is the "part throttle" king of the streets... :lol:

CGADAMS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 1992 SSP LX 5.0 W/ 331 stroker
say what you will, I have no reason to try and puff my chest and make up bs lol. if I would have lost I would admit it like I stated when I lost to a cummins so... :cheers::lol:

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Wtf let ford know that there best engine of all time can't stand up to the little 4 banger. Like the car for what it is but it's taking a gt . If you think that you have some strong crap in ur vape thingy

Sponsored

Faceme

MOCJ JAPAN
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, Jeep Patriot limited
This thread turned to shit real quick dammmmmmm
I owned both , had an Adam tuned bolt on 50th EB for one year .
It was damn fast but my new gt still feels much faster . Up to 40mph like stated above maybe the EB will pull ahead but after that it's game over . Btw my gt is 100% stock
Can't comment on the scat pack except that I a straight line it may win. But if you enjoy hitting the corners hard I would go with the GT

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
And sorry for not answering sooner, been dealing with my sisters graduaiton stuff all weekend. Thats why I wanted people's opinions. I notice with a lot of these cars, its a drivers race. Hell, I beat a hellcat in my EB just becasue the guy couldnt hook up. But obviously I should have gotten destroyed. And sure, my EB may have better torque response down low compared to a GT, but I was wondering if having a scatpack will be an all around better car in terms of a better average of the power curve
Unless your are having a stop light to stop light race in the city. (Which rules on this forum forbid us from discussing.) This low end torque advantage, I've heard so much about this week. But still don't believe exists. Is useless. Nobody races 0-60. And to answer your question. Of course the Scat Pack has better average power!!! It almost seams like a silly question.

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Eco-what?

I've never tried an eco-stang but now will lookout for one to compare in a dig situation. This GT vs eco torque thread is wild. I had a 3.7 Cyclone pony that was pretty quick but I never compared it to a Coyote. It was built for road course and "backroad twisty's" with Koni yellows, J&M cc plates, even a DSS aluminum shaft. Oh, and here's a torque-mower!
tn_DSCN1064 (1).JPG
tn_20170610_070331.jpg

slag1911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
word has it that the ecoboost has dethroned the Pinto as the new "part throttle" king of the streets. Those 4 cyl. ecoboost's and Pinto's should not be engaged at "part throttle" if you want to keep your street cred intact. :D

Smarz1018

ScubaSteve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Eco-boost
word has it that the ecoboost has dethroned the Pinto as the new "part throttle" king of the streets. Those 4 cyl. ecoboost's and Pinto's should not be engaged at "part throttle" if you want to keep your street cred intact. :D
Never realized how many comedians were on this forum....:paddle:
Sponsored