s550 Gt PP vs ?

OP
OP

fiveoh123

bombayfiveoh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I want a Mustang lol. (2015-2017 gt with pp)
With the other cars you are looking at, you might also consider a Kia Stinger (not joking). I think they will go on sale later this year. Full size, 4 door, turbo V6, awd, etc, etc. 365hp/376ft-lb. I saw it at the NY car show and thought it looked pretty awesome. Should be a pretty bad ass grand touring sports sedan.
It's not bad at all. I actually love the looks and i've seen it once via a picture. It's really up to the price point. If the Kia Stinger is 30k+ usd (which it probably will be) then I might just go with a 2017 gt with pp. Currently they are on sale for 29k from various dealerships. Once I get a price, i'll make a decision. Thanks for the heads up. I forgot about the stinger!
Sponsored

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4
Just looked the stinger up. It has impressive stats. If only Kia can deliver on that.... it does look better than anything the twin Korean car companies have ever made.

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
Very comfy as a DD. Rides like a luxury car with a big ass motor IMO.

Get the Premium package with the leather and the big screen. So many cool features to the Premium package.
Drive both the PP and the regular and decide for yourself. I didn't like the PP but it seems like everyone on this forum does.
Definitely get a stick IMO. So much fun. I hate my job but the fun part is driving my car to and from work.
People like you are the reason Ford stuck with a more compliant suspension in the base GT. Many people just don’t need (or like for that matter) the firmer ride characteristics of the performance pack. This IMHO is where GM dropped the ball by not offering a base model that has a softer suspension and fewer options.

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
So how are the regular seats? I mean, the 2018 gt is about to release and they will probably stop the options within a few years. I like the recaro's. Do you have any issues with traction in the rain? I would love some more detail about the car. Thanks for the reply!
The regular seats are what I have and as I said they're very comfortable. As for the rain, I've seen people here say it's not good but I've never had an issue, even when on the bald performance pack pzero tires. I don't drive like an idiot in the rain though.

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Speaking of rain, I haven't driven my PP all week because of it. I washed it on saturday

Sponsored

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
Speaking of rain, I haven't driven my PP all week because of it. I washed it on saturday
I never understood this. I drive mine rain or shine!

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I never understood this. I drive mine rain or shine!
I just washed it and I don't want it spotted (it's black after all). I have the 4Runner handy and dirty so... and I missed it anyway.

CGADAMS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 1992 SSP LX 5.0 W/ 331 stroker
don't know if you bought it yet or not but I can say I absolutely love mine. I have a 2015 GTPP Premium. has all the bells and wistles and makes for a great daily even live here in LA. on the open highway cruising at 65 (enjoying the view going to San Francisco) hit 28 mpgs. My wife even loves it especially the heated and cooled seats. Sad to say though her favorite part is the damn horse light under the mirrors...

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
don't know if you bought it yet or not but I can say I absolutely love mine. I have a 2015 GTPP Premium. has all the bells and wistles and makes for a great daily even live here in LA. on the open highway cruising at 65 (enjoying the view going to San Francisco) hit 28 mpgs. My wife even loves it especially the heated and cooled seats. Sad to say though her favorite part is the damn horse light under the mirrors...

CGADAMS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 1992 SSP LX 5.0 W/ 331 stroker
Seriously though!
Sponsored