Inaugural Wine Country Cruise

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
Damn I wish I could, but I'll still be in San Jose from the Sharks game the previous day. I'll come to the next one!

OP
OP
2morrow

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Agreed...we can always hit the second part on the way back into town.

So for those of us coming from the Sacramento area, So let's meet up around 9:45 and we will head out around 10:00am. Starbucks, 1429 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95818.

I will also post this on the sacramento area mustang club FB page and will try to recruit a couple of more people who may not know about this cruise.

Cheers.
I already posted it on Sac Mustang FB and NorCal M6G FB. There is a few folks rolling but if you can organize them further into rolling in your crowd that would be great :thumbsup:

Eat a healthy breakfast too.

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
I already posted it on Sac Mustang FB and NorCal M6G FB. There is a few folks rolling but if you can organize them further into rolling in your crowd that would be great :thumbsup:

Eat a healthy breakfast too.
I say that you posted it...just added the potential for people to cruise together. Look forward to see you on Sunday.

Sponsored

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Meetup point is Starbucks, 1429 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95818. I have uploaded two possible routes for us...let me know which one you want to do. This will determine what time we leave. If we do route 1, we will leave at 9:50. If we choose route 2, we will need to leave at 9:00am.

Hey [MENTION=26156]GTPP[/MENTION], [MENTION=24246]cal_gecko[/MENTION], [MENTION=18477]1QwkEcoBoost[/MENTION], [MENTION=9393]ACR2011[/MENTION], [MENTION=26742]furiousfuria[/MENTION], [MENTION=26707]Mootang[/MENTION], [MENTION=13847]Sixth[/MENTION] you all coming to this?

Let me know which route you all would like to do.
Unfortunately, my car is still not running yet. Have to repair a brake hard line that coming weekend :(

OP
OP
2morrow

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I'm hoping that the weather holds up. If it does end up raining we are still on. See you all there!
Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 8.30.55 AM.jpg

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Meetup point is Starbucks, 1429 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95818. I have uploaded two possible routes for us...let me know which one you want to do. This will determine what time we leave. If we do route 1, we will leave at 9:50. If we choose route 2, we will need to leave at 9:00am.

Hey @GTPP , @cal_gecko , @1QwkEcoBoost , @ACR2011 , @furiousfuria , @Mootang , @Sixth you all coming to this?

Let me know which route you all would like to do.
Haha,would have loved to but currently not in a mustang anymore. Maybe a couple more years and I will be back in one.

OP
OP
2morrow

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Well Ladies & Gents It looks like its going to be 77 degrees and beautiful on Sunday!

Just a reminder were meeting at 11:00, we’ll have a drivers meeting at 11:15 and leave promptly at 11:30.

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[Gone 2016 400A] > 2017 F150
Can I suggest we meetup at Ikea? No reason to send the 80 corridor people through sac if we don't need to.

Sponsored
OP
OP
2morrow

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Can I suggest we meetup at Ikea? No reason to send the 80 corridor people through sac if we don't need to.
Good call. :thumbsup:

That Chevron we met up at on West Capitol last time for ‘Stang Up the bay might be a good spot too because its after the 80 split heading west.

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Even though I can't make I am curious if you guys notified the wineries a large group will be coming through? Usually they aren't fans of that and charge more for tastings. Just curious for future cruises through wine country

OP
OP
2morrow

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Even though I can't make I am curious if you guys notified the wineries a large group will be coming through? Usually they aren't fans of that and charge more for tastings. Just curious for future cruises through wine country
They are aware. [MENTION=15644]96MUSTANG06[/MENTION] and I did a recon and talked to staff about it. I don't know of any business that doesn't like to make money lol.

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
They are aware. [MENTION=15644]96MUSTANG06[/MENTION] and I did a recon and talked to staff about it. I don't know of any business that doesn't like to make money lol.
Haha very true, since it's Napa they usually charge for tasting anyway. Over in Amador/Plymouth they hate if you show up with more than 6 people without notification. Probably because many of them don't charge for tasting :cheers:

OP
OP
2morrow

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Haha very true, since it's Napa they usually charge for tasting anyway. Over in Amador/Plymouth they hate if you show up with more than 6 people without notification. Probably because many of them don't charge for tasting :cheers:
Yeah, I totally get bombing in on a winery and them not liking it. I work in Wine/Beer/Spirits and used to work closely with a lot of wineries on the visitor center level.

I got to hand it to [MENTION=15644]96MUSTANG06[/MENTION] though, he has really been a great partner in getting this organized.

Anyhoo, If you do end up getting the day off you should really come on out. It'll be a great time! :thumbsup::cheers:
Sponsored