Sponsored

Detailed Order Process (UK-S550)

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I've decided to go for black stripes with a white pin stripe on the outsides in a mettalic black not matte. What you thinking of going for?
Ooh nice, that will look good on Lightning I think - look forward to the pics!

I'm on the fence about pin stripes, but for the moment I'm thinking plain black glossy OTT stripes, not sure of the width but perhaps a little wider than the GT350 stripes/the factory ford faded ones.
Sponsored

supersnedz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang V8 Fastback 2017
Ooh nice, that will look good on Lightning I think - look forward to the pics!

I'm on the fence about pin stripes, but for the moment I'm thinking plain black glossy OTT stripes, not sure of the width but perhaps a little wider than the GT350 stripes/the factory ford faded ones.
nice, i have gone for 20cm stripes with 1cm pin stripe and a 2 inch gap between them if i remember rightly.

Will get pics up as soon as i have it :)

supersnedz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So is my car in Zeebrugge still? or delivered to UK sorry if this is a stupid question! as it was in Zeebrugge a while ago now says delivered from...
stang.jpg

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
So is my car in Zeebrugge still? or delivered to UK sorry if this is a stupid question! as it was in Zeebrugge a while ago now says delivered from...
stang.jpg
Zeebrugge until Friday. Will be in UK on Sat morning. :) Very close to delivery for you!!!!

supersnedz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Zeebrugge until Friday. Will be in UK on Sat morning. :) Very close to delivery for you!!!!
Woo! im still waiting for the 1st september however :p I will go check it before that though! was scared it was going to be delayed. I have stripes booked in for 19th august, and ceramic coating 2nd september.

Thankfuly going on holiday in August so that will split up the wait :D

Thanks for this info :D

Sponsored

McDan1el

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST3 / Mustang SE S550 Ordered
Hi,

First post (hopefully don't break any rules!).

I've decided to trade in my almost 2 year old Focus ST3 for a Mustang.

Ordered on 20th July.

5L Grabber Blue - Shadow Edition

It's due in the UK on 19th August, at dealer early Sept. However i've arranged to picked it up mid/late Sept due to a financial reasons (basically delaying first payment so I skip a month of existing finance). It's likely i'll have to drive past it everyday for a couple weeks!

Question though, has anyone got any pics of the Shadow Editions in the flesh with the unique aesthetics etc?

FilipV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW i3
My Beast is leaving Baltimore 7/8/17 :D

I'm tempted to wait for MY18 but MY17 is pretty much as good as it can be after years of production with old school engine and bulletproof 6r80.
MY18 gearbox and engine are relatively new and untested in a real life so big unknown.

Last edited:
Reactions: GB

GB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gareth
Vehicle(s)
Future GT S550 owner... hopefully
Hi,

Ordered on 20th July.

It's due in the UK on 19th August, at dealer early Sept. However i've arranged to picked it up mid/late Sept due to a financial reasons (basically delaying first payment so I skip a month of existing finance). It's likely i'll have to drive past it everyday for a couple weeks!

Question though, has anyone got any pics of the Shadow Editions in the flesh with the unique aesthetics etc?
Welcome to the forum!

That's a quick turnaround on your car!! I ordered my GT Shadow Edition early May when they were released and it's estimated delivery is the end of Sept.

The ford website does seem to have added a few "additional" images recently of the SE, but to be honest they appear to be close up crops of the original images when the model was first announced.

If you get to see your car before mine arrives, please take some pic's and share your thoughts on the SE. You're the only other person I know that has ordered one! :cheers:

McDan1el

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST3 / Mustang SE S550 Ordered
Welcome to the forum!

That's a quick turnaround on your car!! I ordered my GT Shadow Edition early May when they were released and it's estimated delivery is the end of Sept.

The ford website does seem to have added a few "additional" images recently of the SE, but to be honest they appear to be close up crops of the original images when the model was first announced.

If you get to see your car before mine arrives, please take some pic's and share your thoughts on the SE. You're the only other person I know that has ordered one! :cheers:
Aye, I was quite lucky one was due in with the spec I wanted and hadn't been allocated yet so jumped on it. Literally went in to ask about them and left with an order.

I'll def be sharing pictures though as/when. Good luck with your order!

willisit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Monaro, DeLorean, Viva, S5, 600F
Hi,

Ordered on 20th July.

Go to Flickr and type "festival of speed 2017 mustang" - there are pictures of a white one. I have some but have yet to upload them. It was a "blink and you'll miss it" car; the wheels, being black and badges, don't really set it apart - but if you know what you're looking for, it's fairly obvious.

Sponsored

GB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gareth
Vehicle(s)
My Beast is leaving Baltimore 7/8/17 :D

I'm tempted to wait for MY18 but MY17 is pretty much as good as it can be after years of production with old school engine and bulletproof 6r80.
MY18 gearbox and engine are relatively new and untested in a real life so big unknown.
What do you know... I've just checked and mine is on the same boat!! :)

FilipV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW i3

GB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gareth
Vehicle(s)

FilipV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW i3
Yep - mine has the same status as yours, "received at terminal".
They have probably forgotten about them and they are left alone, on a pier in a rain :(
Sponsored