What did you do to your EU S550 Mustang Today

Voodoo077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB 2016, BMW F11 M kit 2013, Seat Ateca 2017, Volvo T8 2019
Went to PJ for the sequential front lights and the DD sidemarkers.
Sequential front lights work perfectly but still have to have put on a switch so the old ones can blink instead of sequential.
The sidemarkers were connected on the 12v from the subwoofer but saw at home they still work even when cutting engine and closed doors.
Any ideas?
But when I put car in garage I saw the ponys in the side mirrors no longer work.
Is this just as etting I have to change somewhere or could there be another reason?
Tips are welcome as I like to see them!
Sponsored

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
Sequential front lights work perfectly but still have to have put on a switch so the old ones can blink instead of sequential.
The sidemarkers were connected on the 12v from the subwoofer but saw at home they still work even when cutting engine and closed doors.
Any ideas?
But when I put car in garage I saw the ponys in the side mirrors no longer work.
Is this just as etting I have to change somewhere or could there be another reason?
Re-asked it in the Lights thread as well :) Anything to get you your puddle lights back :D

OP
OP
John577

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
Here you go, please do the following :

Sidemarkers :

If you cant get the signal from the licence plate light, you can follow my write up and get the signal from the tail lights, I works well on my car. Please don't use the signal from the subwoofer for the sidermakers as this is a constant +12v. So when you close you car, the sidemarkers will remain on.

Better to get the signal from the parking light on the tail lights.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1191585&postcount=1

Pony projection :

From what I remember, on manual cars, they only come on when you put the hand brake. When not, they don't lit up.

Can you try this ?

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Any ideas?
Been trying to figure out something with a remote switch based on something like this in the link... please be our guest as our guinea pig :D

https://www.ebay.fr/sch/sis.html?_nkw=Interrupteur%20commutateur%20recepteur%20a%20distance%20sans%20fil%203%20modes%20telecommande&_itemId=331677305215

edit; Maybe a bit more explanation... the goal of the switch would be to set the drl's back to stock with the press of a button (or 2) on the remote.
The device I'm looking for should be as small as possible, so it can easily be taped away in the bumper somewhere out of sight and not cause any rumble as well.

Voodoo077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Here you go, please do the following :

Sidemarkers :

If you cant get the signal from the licence plate light, you can follow my write up and get the signal from the tail lights, I works well on my car. Please don't use the signal from the subwoofer for the sidermakers as this is a constant +12v. So when you close you car, the sidemarkers will remain on.

Better to get the signal from the parking light on the tail lights.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1191585&postcount=1i

Pony projection :

From what I remember, on manual cars, they only come on when you put the hand brake. When not, they don't lit up.

Can you try this ?
Merci John!
As for Pony projection, yes I did read this but honestly never use my handbrake and still had it in the past. Maybe since reset? Will give both a go!
Update: the handbrake indeed makes them work directly. Strange as before I had not do this, maybe because of the reset and maybe now it will go also without handbrake?

Last edited:

Sponsored

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Custom valved exhaust system. Unique to me. Designed, manufactured and installed here in NL. Its epic!

IMG-20170607-WA0024.jpg

IMG-20170607-WA0023.jpg

IMG-20170607-WA0026.jpg

IMG-20170607-WA0027.jpg

IMG-20170607-WA0028.jpg

IMG-20170607-WA0030.jpg

IMG-20170607-WA0018.jpg

IMG-20170607-WA0029.jpg

IMG_20170607_205131_01.jpg

[ame]

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Looks & Sounds wicked Alex! Looking forward to drive behind you again :D

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Been pretty busy these past few weeks. But finally had some time to work on my car. The front looks way more aggresive with the APR front splitter, lower US GT grill and black pony.
Front%20Splitter.jpg

Installed the DD LEDs inside the car, and put a LEDstrip in the trunk, and it is fucking bright. :eyebulge:
Trunk%20lights%201.jpg

Trunk%20lights%202.jpg

Also put in my Pedders Extreme XA Coilovers. Pretty easy install even with jack and jackstands. Think I have about 1,5" drop in the front. A little less in the rear. Started with 20mm drop rears, but had some tirerubbing on the black plastic part of the wheelwell. Raised it 5 mm two times, and now it don't rub when going over speedbumps.
Pedders%20coil%20overs_1.jpg

20x10 squared Niche Misanos wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport 4S. 275 front, 295 rear. I think the car looks pretty good now. Also had the car Opti-Coat Pro done. Could be the best 1000 Euros I've spend on this project. Way easier to keep clean now. I asked PJ for a flush fitment, and I can honestly say that he delivered. This is as flush as it can get. :D
Rear%20Sideshot.jpg

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
Nice Johnny :) but havent you installed the eibach? Or you just thought about it?

Sponsored
OP
OP
John577

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
Nice Johnny :) but havent you installed the eibach? Or you just thought about it?
Yes, I thought about them but finally went for the KW's in 30/30 as Eibach is only 25/20. The look in 30/30 is so much better :cheers:

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Custom valved exhaust system. Unique to me. Designed, manufactured and installed here in NL. Its epic!
Sounds great. Best mod ever! :headbang:

This will be my first mod when I buy my 2021 GT! Where did you install them, is there a link? And what is it exactly, did you use the stock exhausts and connected the internal unmuffled exhausts in parallel?

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Ford Performance Tower Brace Strut

Tower Brace Strut makes a noticable difference in maneuvering curves at higher speeds. Steering is tighter and less body roll. Looks cool too. :cool:
towerstrut_web.jpg
towerstrut2_web.jpg
towerstrut3_web - Kopie.jpg

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Today I caught a rock on my front window, while driving on the highway. So I'll be looking for a glass repair shop in Monday.

Voodoo077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Probably already passed here but ...
Car needs oil change every year or X kilometers.
Mine is a bit more than one year (17 months) but still only 4500km.
Necessary to change oil or can I still wait (a bit)?
Anything else I need to look after then?
Sponsored