• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Complete GT350 Intake Manifold Package, TB, Intake

Phil@JDM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Bullitt, 2004 Cobra, 1968 Fastback
Up for sale we have a lightly used Gt350 Complete intake kit.
Includes:
GT350 manifold in perfect shape with vacuum lines modified by us for direct fit.
GT350 Throttle Body
GT350 Air Intake with Airaid filter and scoop
Evap Extension
Instruction Manual

100% direct swap

Asking $1100 obo plus shipping
IMG_1450.jpg
IMG_1451.jpg
IMG_1452.jpg
IMG_1453.jpg
IMG_1454.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Shadow5_0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Would you be willing to part with just the manifold and just the lines?

Focuztyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Would you take $550 for the IM and lines shipped to Jacksonville, Fl

Sponsored

Cati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 get v8 ucl mag grey & e93 m3 cp
Phil I posted on the other thread .

I will take it and I sent you an email on your work email

Nic.g etc at gmail.com

Focuztyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Because these manifolds are going for over 900 if not over 1000 at places that actually have them in stock.
Oh, you must be the inventory manager for the North America Ford, excuse me then? GTFO! And all the other places that del it for $660 are all wrong, huh?

Scott Wilson

s550 is life
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Oh, you must be the inventory manager for the North America Ford, excuse me then? GTFO! And all the other places that del it for $660 are all wrong, huh?
Who is selling it for $660...Asking for a friend

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
They would sell it for 660, if they weren't back ordered for a couple months.

Sponsored

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Stop complaining. The guy obviously isn't entertaining 550 so deal with it. If you can find it for 660 which no Ford dealer from miami to North FL has it For that price right now then buy it for 660 and let everyone on this website know about where to find said deal.

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
They would sell it for 660, if they weren't back ordered for a couple months.
The GT350 manifold is no longer available at that price. When the C version of this intake was released the dealer cost was below $590, it was an internal error by Ford. Dealer cost for the C intake is back to $1400. And YES I can tell you exactly which dealers have it and what cost is, that "sale" is over. The Motorsport # is the cheapest way to get it now and that's still over $920.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
The GT350 manifold is no longer available at that price. When the C version of this intake was released the dealer cost was below $590, it was an internal error by Ford. Dealer cost for the C intake is back to $1400. And YES I can tell you exactly which dealers have it and what cost is, that "sale" is over. The Motorsport # is the cheapest way to get it now and that's still over $920.
Well there you have it.

OP
OP
Phil@JDM

Phil@JDM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Bullitt, 2004 Cobra, 1968 Fastback
All pm's have been replied to. Have 4 to 5 people that said they would like to take the whole kit so I am going in order of who contacted first and down from there