CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
I bought a bottle of Adams VRT a few months ago. I also bought two foam blocks with the bottle. I was only using it on my tires and really liked the results. It's not high gloss. A very light gloss kind of a semi gloss finish. It brings out the black in the tires. Today I used it on my rally stripes, rubber trim, and black skirting/spoiler on the front/back/and sides of the car. The front splitter had a spot I accidentally hit when waxing 9 months ago. It was always slightly visible. Nothing would completely correct this. The VRT did an amazing job removing the spot. Like it never happened. I also used it on my gloss black rally stripes with silver pin stripes. It did an excellent job conditioning the stripes and has SPF 35 UV protection. A big plus in our intense Louisiana sun. I cut one of the big blocks in two for easier application on trim and tighter areas. I also did this so the tire applicator won't get mixed up with the trim. Very happy with my purchase and would recommend this product.
Sponsored