Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
About a week and a half ago photobucket changed its 3rd party hosting policy. That screwed the whole internet.

I went to flickr and had to rebuild my important threads.
Ahhh..Gotcha. I have flickr, too. Might have to update both things.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Yeah, sorry Todd.......you're another Photobucket 3rd part hosting victim (like me!).

Awesome dyno results though :headbang:
Everyone is a Photobucket victim unless you want to pay them $400/year to host your photos. Photobucket owner is smoking some good sh*t. :lol:

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully folks can see the pictures now.

Sponsored

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Looking good! I know your new ride has alot more power but which platform do you like better? I was literally torn between a 14 or 15. I went for the 15 for the IRS but have to say the wheel hop is horrible and the thought of snapping a axle when I'm launching or banging gears is always there. I'm getting bmr springs, FR axles and a mix of steeda/bmr IRS parts installed next month so hopefully I'll be completely happy with my 15 after all that.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Gorgeous car Todd! Killer color combo. I love the 2013/2014 GT500 cars. One of my all time favorites.
I've been looking at 1 owner, clean, low mileage, stock 13/14 GT500 cars and the only thing holding me back is my new truck payment. Plus, I want to see what the 2019 GT500 brings to the table, but the ADM on those cars are going to be stupid insane. :crazy: (More so than the GT350R in my opinion.)
That may just push me towards the '13/'14 more so.

Sponsored

DarkHorse5.0

Project White Label
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
Whippled 2015 GT PP
...and that's why they call him the Todd Father...

Awesome pics buddy!! Man, that thing sure is a beauty!! :cheers:​

OP
OP
Todd15Fastback

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Looking good! I know your new ride has alot more power but which platform do you like better? I was literally torn between a 14 or 15. I went for the 15 for the IRS but have to say the wheel hop is horrible and the thought of snapping a axle when I'm launching or banging gears is always there. I'm getting bmr springs, FR axles and a mix of steeda/bmr IRS parts installed next month so hopefully I'll be completely happy with my 15 after all that.
Thanks!!

This is a comparison I shared with someone else a week ago on the differences between the 2 cars to a person at Steeda. Hence some of my comments.

The power is the biggest difference, of course. The car just pulls and pulls to redline and never stops. The TQ is just a beautiful thing even with the factory 3.31 gears, it just keeps pulling and never runs out of steam.

Handling wise it is tough to remember how my S550 was on the stock suspension as that is what I need to compare it to. VS the Steeda stuff, no comparison of course. The S550 is way ahead. I cannot wait to get my GT500 lowered and firmed up from a spring standpoint and adding your bars. That will really help. Later I will probably get your watts link setup, too :)

I really love the cockpit adjustable Bilsteins. The difference between the normal and sport settings are a big difference which makes it nice for DD. Put it on normal and it rides great even on rough roads. I think stock for stock, they would be a push on short tracks based on how the turn-in feels on the S197. It feels better than the S550 did stock. Could because it has wider tires up front, too. The adjustable Bilsteins really help up front when they are in sport as stated above. The weight of each of these cars is within 35lbs or so. The GT500 being a tiny bit heavier.

The S550 has a nicer interior and much more headroom, too. Nicer being the dash and the door panels being the soft touch vs. harder plastic like in the Shelby. I like the NAV system in the Shelby better than my S550. It responds much faster to inputs or key strokes. It also has the 10GB HD so I can rip my CDs which I really love.

My S550 got a ton of looks, thumbs up and questions when I stopped to get gas, etc. My GT500 is on a different level. I am really shocked at how much people want to ask me about the car and take pictures, no matter where I am at. I've been in the drive-thru and people come up and tap on the window wanting to take a picture of the car, etc. I think the blue with white stripes has something to do with that since it really sticks out amongst the regular vehicles on the street.

I honestly love the cars equally. The S550 will always have a special place in my heart since it had so much work done to it with all the Steeda pieces on it, custom WORK 2 piece forged wheels, all the engine work that was done, etc. I won 1st at the all Ford Nationals in Carlisle, too.

Gorgeous car Todd! Killer color combo. I love the 2013/2014 GT500 cars. One of my all time favorites.
I've been looking at 1 owner, clean, low mileage, stock 13/14 GT500 cars and the only thing holding me back is my new truck payment. Plus, I want to see what the 2019 GT500 brings to the table, but the ADM on those cars are going to be stupid insane. :crazy: (More so than the GT350R in my opinion.)
That may just push me towards the '13/'14 more so.
Thanks man. This is the first blue car I have owned in my life. The white stripes and it being a Shelby, really make it a looker and fun car to drive. It get stopped all the time and questions asked and people snapping pictures.

If you got one of these, like I did with 3k miles and owned by a 6X year old, you will love the car. It is amazing the power and TQ this thing has for a bone stock car. It rides and drives perfect.

The ADM on whatever the next GT500 replacement will be is going to be crazy insane. Especially if it comes in the reported 840HP range. That car would be 70-80k depending on options and then 20-30k ADM unless you have a good relationship with a dealer. If it comes with that Ford GT DCT, too....OMG...that car will fly.
Hot damn Todd car is beautiful!!!
Thanks buddy. I appreciate it. No redline recaro seats but still recaro seats with the stripes in them ;)
...and that's why they call him the Todd Father...

Awesome pics buddy!! Man, that thing sure is a beauty!! :cheers:​
LOL at the Todd Father....My faithful ATLS550 group has given me this name. I like it and still laugh at it. Thank, Bryn! It really love this thing.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Thanks man. This is the first blue car I have owned in my life. The white stripes and it being a Shelby, really make it a looker and fun car to drive. It get stopped all the time and questions asked and people snapping pictures.
If you got one of these, like I did with 3k miles and owned by a 6X year old, you will love the car. It is amazing the power and TQ this thing has for a bone stock car. It rides and drives perfect.
The ADM on whatever the next GT500 replacement will be is going to be crazy insane. Especially if it comes in the reported 840HP range. That car would be 70-80k depending on options and then 20-30k ADM unless you have a good relationship with a dealer. If it comes with that Ford GT DCT, too....OMG...that car will fly.
Yeah,....that's a killer car Todd. I love it. I get thumbs up and people taking photos/asking questions about my car all time as well. It's an awesome feeling.

I just "acquired" about a '14 Ruby Red GT500 today. Super clean, super low mileage, only 3,700 miles. Not sure about 100% stock or 1 owner yet. I emailed the sales manager today with a bunch of questions. So, we'll what happens.
Everything happens for a reason. If it happens, GREAT! If not, I still have a killer car.
Enjoy Todd. She's gorgeous.
Sponsored