Sponsored

One stop shop for EB Mustang mods in Southern California?

Audioninja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Eco pp
Hi guys, anyone have any leads on a one stop shop that can upgrade my 2015 Ecoboost? Im looking for the works, intake , exhaust , access port tune, all of it. I just don't want to do it piecemeal. Just take it to one awesome spot and have all the work done in one shot.

Any recommends?
Sponsored

Jonahbonah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Are you looking for a shop where you can buy all the parts or just have them do the installation for everything? If it's just the labor I know an awesome shop with tons of experience on the s550 in Covina!

OP
OP

Audioninja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Eco pp
Are you looking for a shop where you can buy all the parts or just have them do the installation for everything? If it's just the labor I know an awesome shop with tons of experience on the s550 in Covina!

both ideally. but I'm open to any scenario which gets me closer to finally boosting the performance and tone :) of this eco boost.

please let me know who you recommend!

Jonahbonah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
all the guys at lionbuilt motorsports are awesome. Just look at their instagram and hit them up when you need work. It's "Lionbuiltmotorsports" let them know Jonah from Fittipaldi Wheels sent you if you get work done. Honestly I recommend just finding out what parts you want and buy them online so you save money on that. You can bring whatever parts you get to them and they can do pretty much whatever job you want to do.

OP
OP

Audioninja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Eco pp
all the guys at lionbuilt motorsports are awesome. Just look at their instagram and hit them up when you need work. It's [MENTION=21529]Lion[/MENTION]builtmotorsports let them know Jonah from Fittipaldi Wheels sent you if you get work done. Honestly I recommend just finding out what parts you want and buy them online so you save money on that. You can bring whatever parts you get to them and they can do pretty much whatever job you want to do. ����
honestly, I'm not sure what parts to even get. I need someone with a proven recipe for the entire kit to help me itemize. :headbonk::headbonk::headbonk::headbonk:

Sponsored

Jonahbonah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
What's your budget? To me priority was getting a catch can, turboback exhaust, intercooler, and tune before I got the rest of my mods!

Jonahbonah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
For about $2000-2500 you can get all the priority parts I listed above including a used accessport and a protune. The rest you can invest in whatever you want whether cosmetic or performance related. If you want Performance I'd go for an e85 kit with the remainder of the money, if you want cosmetic then maybe a set of lowering springs and a used set of wheels on the forums. Just keep in mind the price I gave you is only for the parts cost, for a protune, tuner module like ap3 or sct, catch can, intercooler, turboback exhaust. Labor will be a little extra. Maybe 2-3 hours worth for the whole exhaust system, and 1 hour or a little more for intercooler should be reasonable. I do most of my work myself so I know the general times it should take, but for work that I don't do myself or don't have time to do, I bring to that shop! Hope that helps man!

Meraki Autoworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
Hey,

One stop shop is our motto! We're located in Los Angeles, but in the process of moving so we can't do any installs at the moment. We can get you great deals on parts as well, if you need the parts installed ASAP, we work with many reputable installation shops in the area.

Feel free to text me directly at 213 394 2886, or email me at [email protected]

-Josh

Woodshop77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
Cobb by Antspec in Fountain Valley is a good spot that can do installs and Dyno tunes if you choose to do Cobb stuff. Talk to Reggie.
Also Evasive Motorsports in Santa Fe Springs does installs but Im not sure if they can Dyno. I believe Tony is the name there I think, (It's been a while so I don't remember the contact sorry!).

Sponsored
OP
OP

Audioninja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Eco pp
Hey,

One stop shop is our motto! We're located in Los Angeles, but in the process of moving so we can't do any installs at the moment. We can get you great deals on parts as well, if you need the parts installed ASAP, we work with many reputable installation shops in the area.

Feel free to text me directly at 213 394 2886, or email me at [email protected]

-Josh
Thanks Josh. Sent you a text.