Garden Hoses

jgedde

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP, M6, Triple Yellow
My Stang doesn't fit in the garage on account of my other toys. That being the case, I need to wash her quite regularly.

I love the expanding/collapsing garden hoses but they just don't last more than a month or two before they burst. I have very high water pressure...

I hate having to roll up a hose. I'm spoiled since the expanding/collapsing ones just bunch up and fit into a flower pot when I'm done.

Anybody have any good experiences with a solution to this dilemma?

Thanks!
John
Sponsored

TPFMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
I like those hoses also, but they are junk, did find a better one that appears very tough to take the elements and abuse. I put 2 of them together to give me around 60 feet of length but when you open the nozzle to us it the hose shrinks around 6 feet and you lose about 40% of the water flow. Stronger but not practical.

My Stang doesn't fit in the garage on account of my other toys. That being the case, I need to wash her quite regularly.

I love the expanding/collapsing garden hoses but they just don't last more than a month or two before they burst. I have very high water pressure...

I hate having to roll up a hose. I'm spoiled since the expanding/collapsing ones just bunch up and fit into a flower pot when I'm done.

Anybody have any good experiences with a solution to this dilemma?

Thanks!
John

OP
OP

jgedde

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP, M6, Triple Yellow