Sponsored

What can we do for You?

Zenkem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PPP GT Mustang
Looking for Passenger side inner fender splash shield for 15' Mustang. I believe the part number is FR3Z-16102-A. Can you ship this item to an APO address??? PM me pricing if possible...THX!!!

Mech10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Deep Impact Blue
Can you please tell me the part number and price for the hex flange locknuts that hold down the k brace and strut tower brace. Thanks

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
I'm talking about every part you can search for. Every one shows a drawing of a bunch of related parts, including the one you searched for. And every part on the drawing shows the same drawing if you happen to find it in a search. The search just mentions which part in the picture is the one you searched for. So, for example, if you search for a part and find it, the drawing will also show parts near it in the car or that connect to it but the only identification is a number from 1 to x where x is the number of parts shown in that particular drawing. So after finding a part you might see bolts that attach the part to the car. I am asking how you find the part number for the bolts (for example) when all you have is the number 5 (for example) because the bolt is the 5th item in the drawing.
The catalog like many online ones is designed to be searched by a year, make model drill down this way it can filter out some of the parts that do not pertain but I do understand your frustration. Here is an example

If you just search a part number you end up with this https://secure.revolutionparts.com/...brakes-cat/front-brakes-scat/?part_name=rotor

And it's that second image which you cannot select from but if you searched from the beginning with the year make model you will end up here https://secure.revolutionparts.com/...0l-v8-gas-engine/brakes-cat/front-brakes-scat

Now if you click on an item from there you can see that the original (product page) follows.

Hopefully this helps but if I am missing something here let me know.

Thanks,
Benny

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Looking for Passenger side inner fender splash shield for 15' Mustang. I believe the part number is FR3Z-16102-A. Can you ship this item to an APO address??? PM me pricing if possible...THX!!!
Please message me your VIN as I see 2 types. Yes we should be able to send to APO.

Thanks,
Benny

Sponsored

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!

vder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Fox Body, 16 Mustang GT Vert, 22 Explorer ST
Looking for a price on Ford Racing Mustang GT Oil Separator shipped to 11961.

Sublimemach

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, 2004 Mach 1
What are these called and what is the part numbers? I have a base. And want to get these. I know they are a PP item.

Sponsored

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
chris_5oh said:
Hey, can I get the part number for the 2015 MT shift boot with the chrome trim?

Hi Chris,

Our listings include a few different variations. Can you please provide a VIN from a vehicle with the one that you want. This will ensure it's exactly what you are looking for.

Thank you,
Benny
I have the same request as [MENTION=17370]chris_5oh[/MENTION]. I can't give you my VIN, because I want to put the manual boot into my automatic car. However, I have Premium with Premier Trim in ebony. Does that narrow it down?

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
What are these called and what is the part numbers? I have a base. And want to get these. I know they are a PP item.

Hmm im not really sure if these are air deflectors or structural supports, Perhaps someone with a PP can chime in with more detail.

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
I have the same request as [MENTION=17370]chris_5oh[/MENTION]. I can't give you my VIN, because I want to put the manual boot into my automatic car. However, I have Premium with Premier Trim in ebony. Does that narrow it down?
Best bet is to locate a VIN on ebay with the exact one you are looking for than I can pull the part number from it. Just be sure its exact as there are quite a few variations. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...016+mustang+.TRS0&_nkw=2016+mustang+&_sacat=0

-Benny

mikeD4V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Hey Benny - Could you clarify what the difference is between the GT350R steering wheels with different part numbers and pm me prices for each? FR3Z-3600-BD vs M-3600-M350R. Looking to install on a 2015 manual trans base package.

Also, could you send me price quotes on each of the following parts shipped to 20814? Thanks.

M-FR3A-M8
M-10B776-MR
FR3Z-7213-C
M-16826-MA

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hey Benny - Could you clarify what the difference is between the GT350R steering wheels with different part numbers and pm me prices for each? FR3Z-3600-BD vs M-3600-M350R. Looking to install on a 2015 manual trans base package.

Also, could you send me price quotes on each of the following parts shipped to 20814? Thanks.

M-FR3A-M8
M-10B776-MR
FR3Z-7213-C
M-16826-MA
Will send PM shortly but here is some wheel clarification:

FR3Z-3600-BD OE GT350 wheel

M-3600-M350R OE GT350 wheel but Includes bezels

-Benny
Sponsored